Thursday, July 08, 2004

 

Aother post, today

Now just reached home from the hustle of school. Being in a top school and trying to stay there is no joke.

Met Mr Yong today, gave him a copy of my latest software, called Noter Light. It MIGHT be featured in the next issue of the schools magazine? Yeah baby!

Yesterday, there are 3 tests, physic, chem and oral. All of them are damn bloody tough. I'm dead. Wonder what will happen to my results this term.

Wow... saw a very cleo gal on the bus today. She's from Nygh. Very very cleo!

Going to take a bath now. Will work on the flash animation and add some graphics to this site, all hand drawn by me. Please don't laugh. I'm not good at drawing. So long...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]