Friday, July 09, 2004

 

What a hellish day

Sat for a amaths test today. Thought it was easy, so i didn't bother to revise much. Turn out to be a prelim paper of St-nic gal's school. Thought it would be easy too, since my sch ranking is better than that sch. But alas, even the maths pro from china in my class had difficulty doing it.

When the test was over, nobody greeted the teacher. Everyone was shouting, "Its so easy! So easy to get single digit marks."

Oh my god!

Introduced Noter Light to a school mate today. Also, i've uploaded the latest version of noter light and place the link to it on the right. Its the best program i've created to date. If you don't want to download and test it, at least take a look at the screenshot!

Ah... tution later tonight. Donno if the cleo bu will come or not. I hope to see her again. I have no gf, so looking at girls for fun is very fun.

Mr honyp assigned me and wu lei to create the ppt presentation for the graduation nite for my class. Going to bring my digital camera to sch next week. Might posts some interesting pictures here if possible!!

Someone, please comment on my website. Please!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]