Wednesday, October 20, 2004

 

I love...

Life rox. I love it.
I love my life.
I love my life before Os.
I love the fact that I love my life before Os.
I love the fact that I love the fact that I love my life before Os.

I love to crap.
I love to crap and eat crab.
I love to crap and eat crab and crap while eating crab.
I love to rap.
I would love to rape.

The O levels.
The shity O levels.
The Olevelity shits.
I love to shit.
I love to shit while studying for the O levels.
I love to Olevel while studying for my shit.
Shit loves me.

This is me.
I love me.
I love the fact that this is me.
I love the fact that I love the fact that this is me.
I love facts.
I love shity facts.
I love shity facts about facts.
I love shit.

I love her.
I love the fact that I love her.
The fact that I love her is a fact.
The love that I love her is a fact.
She don't love me and that is a fact.
I care not and that is still a fact.
I love facts.

I love...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]