Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 

Intelligence enhancement experiment. Stage 1. Subject is Tay wei kiat 16.5 years old male.

Report extracted from diary of test subject:

dear dairy

today i go to sch again and i find it very fun becos sch got 34 people but at home only got 4 people. today got the chemsitry leason and the teacher is mrs chua. she very bad and teach chemsitry and i don't like her becos i don't like chemsitry. today also got the english lesson and the teacher teach us how grammer and i understend how to sleep in the class on my table.

anyway today when i got to the sch and open the door i see many people siting at the chair at the conputar there and pleying conputar game very happy like that. so i very not happy becos they bad bad and don't let me play becos i want to play. befour i go to sch today i at home and see my luo han fish fish die. i like my fish fish very much and don't want him to die. he is my pet and i like him but now he die die. i call him and call him and he cannot hear me. i very sad and bury him in the soil that i grow my plant in.

anyway today during recess the class people also go and play and play the conputar game the game they call the donno wat lf2. i want to use the conputar to type my blog but i cannot becos they want to play. so i very not happy

today after the school bell bell ring ring and then i go to eat and see the mr hon there and he smile like a shark at me and i scare so i go and buy my food fast fast. then i eat and eat and after i eat finish he donno where he go already. so later i go and see him to hand in my chianice work for he to mark mark and see how clever i am. the he ask me weather got people play play the conputar in the class room and i stupid stupid go and say yes. the he ask me to draw the key to lock the cupboard with the electricity inside so that nobody can use the conputar becos got no electricity. i wonder what is electricity but he just ask me to lock the cupboard and ask the boy playing the conputar to go and see him. so lu xin stupid stupid go and see him and then i hear that hon got scold him. i feel very sad for him becos he got scold by hon but i think hon should scold him becos he bad bad. then now i am incharge of the key to the cupboard an now i have the power to let people or don't let the people to use the conputar. also i can use the conputar myself and check the e mail and also type my dairy so that the people doing the expeariment can know what happen in my brain.

they say my brain not full use yet and then make me schoolpig. but i tell them i not schoolpig and i am a schoolboy but they go and laugh and laugh at me so i think i am a schoolboy and also a schoolpig. but then they say that after this expeariment i can become very clever like them and i can go to any of the jc where i want to go. but i don't thing i can become a clever schoolboy so fast becos i am a schoolpig for a long time already. but they say i must everyday wright my dairy here so that they can know the progiss of the expearment.

anyway the many teacher in school also give me many many paper to do so i tell them i have no many time to wright my dairy but they say that i should do both thing at the same time becos both the thing are very impotant.

i think today i wright my dairy until like that can already becos i need to work on the presenterion for the gradutation cereamony on the 23 of the oct.

but then befour i go off i want to ask if anyone knoe why a girl wear a skirt and not a boy. today i go to school see a girl and try to see what is under her skirt but she look with her eyes big big at me so i don't dare to look. i can only see black colour. i wonder why girl and boy so not the same. the girl also have two strange lumps on her body. i think she got cancer and i think she might die if the cancer lump become bigger becos go someone tell me that cancer cannot fix one and a person got cancer can die one. but she look so pretty and i don't want her to die so fast like the way my luo han fish fish die today. i hope she and my luo han fish fish can see each other in the heaven becos they are very pretty. i like pretty things.

i think i wright until like that can already. i need to do my paper and i am very boring later. i hope that i can become more smart so that i can do my paper faster. and then i want to get 8pts for the o the level so that i can go to the hcjc to show off to other people that i very smart. i want to become smart very much.

bye bye dairy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]