Sunday, October 10, 2004

 

Intelligence enhancement experiment. Stage 3.

deer dairy

today i wake up from my bed and then my mouth hole feel funny funny like that and then the i take the themonmeter and put it in my mouth hole and i got the high high heat of the 37.7 degress. my exam very near already and the got the high high heat now is not good good. now my head very blur and cannot see the things properly. the room and my head spin and spin and spin and i cannot see good good. i feel very funny and bad. today still got alot of the work from the school to do and i don't knoe how to do done all the work. i very tire and don't knoe what to do the do. can the people doing the experiment help me do the school work but they say they cannot do. so i think that i clever and they schoolpig.

and then my sister i ask her to go and buy the my lunch but she don't want to go and buy so now i got no food to put in my mouth hole.

yesterday night i got a funny dream and i dream got a girl in front of me and i go and touch her cancer. maybe i also got the cancer and become sick.

i am feeling very funny and bad and i want to sleep but got a lot of the school the work. please someone help me do the school the work. i am very tire.

bye bye dairy

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]