Sunday, October 03, 2004

 

Post Prelim Blues

After prelim, time past very slowly, so slowly in fact, that it didn't notice that time moves at all. I spend all my time playing computer, creating blog template, special effects, and so on. Didn't even use my pen at all. Everyday is like slack and slack and slack.

One day, a reporter came and interviewed me about my feelings for getting 10pts for prelim.

Reporter: Weikiat, you get 10pts! Are you happy?
Me: I have no idea.
Reporter: How come? U scored 20pts for common test, and you never get less than 15pts before!
Me: ...
Reporter: So you can call it a drastic improvement! U might even get "improvement award"!
Me: But i cannot go to Hcjc...
Reporter: Hmm.. HCJC is not a bad sch... Its prestigues in fact. Er, if you can' go to hcjc, where you want to go?
ME: I'm considering NJC.
Reporter: With your grades, you can go to victoria JC. Why not?
Me: VJC sucks big time. They use broadband to access internet!
Reporter: IC.. So do you intend to go to NJC's open house?
Me: No idea, nobody seems to score almost the same mark as me. Those who scored the same mark at me all wants to go HCJC. SO no one to go with me.
Reporter: Why don't you try your luck to go HCJC then?
Me: I donno. I intend to take computing in JC. But i heard HCJC might consider cancelling computing becos only 11 pple takes it. From this, i infer that HCJC pple are big time muggers and have no life.
Reporter: But...
Me: HCJC plain sucks. If you go to the HCJC every night at around 10pm, you can see lots of HCJC couples roaming the streets holding and touching each other. I know this from real life experience.
Reporter: Oh dear! That's bad. I think i'll do a report on this soon.
Me: Good. Go ahead.
Reporter: Anyway, what do you see in NJC?
Me: I see that i can slack more in NJC
Reporter: Is that why you chose NJC?
Me: Should be. I cannot take stress and i'm not a fucking mugger with no life who fucks his girlfriend everynight together with his classmates at his school.
Reporter: That's a crude remark.
Me: Who cares?
Reporter: I'm afraid i might have to censor that off.
Me: No way. This is my real feeling.
Reporter: I think we have gone off the topic. Are you happy that you get 10pts, or not.
Me: Aren't you fucking deaf? I told you i have no fucking bloody ideas about why the hell i should fuckingly feel something about my FUCKING GRADES!
Reporter: ...
Me: Okok... apple is fun.
Reporter: ???
Me: Apple is nice to eat.
Reporter: ??!!!
Me: I love apples.
Reporter: Wat about durians?
Me: You missed the point. I love to eat apple. What has durian got to do with this? You are plain fucking stupid. Even an apple is smarter than you.
Reporter: Ok. Er, i think i've got an appointment with my brain surgeon. I have to go now. Good bye!
Me: You are nuts. Bye bye!
Reporter [aside]: What is irony?


Haiz.. After tml, all the excitment of playing games that are not exciting is over and its time to get back to work. Having slack for too long, i don't think i can finish my hw due tml. But anyway, lets all hope that i at least maintain or even improve my standard for O levels. I hope to get 8 pts so that i am spoilt for choice as i can go to any JC. Okok. All the best to me. Now its time to do amaths, emaths and chem homework. Although i don't feel like doing them.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]