Tuesday, December 14, 2004

 

Reporter and ME

Reporter: Hi weikiat!
Me: Hi reporter!
Reporter: Hows your hols?
Me: What is hols?
Reporter: Don't you know?
Me: Know what?
Reporter: What is hols?
Me: Why are you asking me whats a hols when i ask you the same question in the first place?
Reporter: Alright, alright. A hols is a short form for holiday.
Me: Chey, say until so complicated for what?
Reporter: How do i know that you are so stupid?
Me: Me? Stupid? You must be stupid?
Reporter: Why am i stupid in saying that you are stupid?
Me: Because i am clever and you are stupid.
Reporter: Oic
Me: Why are you so calm in accepting the fact that you are stupid?
Reporter: Because...
Me: Because you already know you are stupid and are stupid enough not to find anything wrong with it.
Reporter: No, because any comment that comes from a self-proclaimed clever person is stupid and unreliable.
Me: Reporter! Are you here to interview me? Or to start a fight with me so that youy have something exciting to report? I can even see the headlines now: Reporter interviews weikiat and end up dead.
Reporter: Don't assume that i'm the one who is dead.
Me: But it is easy to assume that.
Reporter: Why?
Me: According to a recent survey done by BinaBaLo Newspaper, reporter has 20% shorter life span then a average person.
Reporter: What is BinaBalo Newspaper?
Me: Its the most read paper in this planet which nobody heard of.
Reporter: I see. It must be very popular then.
Me: Yeah. And it is now obvious that you are the one who die, not me.
Reporter: Ok ok. I had enough of your nonsense. Back to the main question: Hows yr hols?
Me: What is hols?
Reporter: My god! Thats like only 2 minutes ago!
Me: I'm renown for my short term memory. Anyway, what's hols?
Reporter: For the last time, hols stands for holiday!
Me: Now that you mention it... when will holiday start?
Reporter: FARK YOU! It has already started!!!
Me: Oh dear...
Reporter: Sorry. I am profession. Shouldn't curse. Holiday started quite some time ago. What were you doing?
Me: I didn't now holiday started. Hence, i'm doing nothing.
Reporter: I thought holiday is suppose to be the time you are doing nothing? Why u thought holiday haven't start but u are already doing nothing?
Me: Because my never do anything in school. And i love to study during holiday.
Reporter: I think i have chosen the wrong person to interview...
Me: Pardon.
Reporter: Nevermind. (aside: I need to leave this nutcase now) Erm, i think i am dying. I have cancer. So i gotta go now. Bye! (ran away)
Me: See? Reporters do die early!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]