Monday, December 06, 2004

 

Seize The Mind. Part1

Sidenote: Seize the mind the the sequel to the Intelligent Enhancement Exp seris, which ended suddenly with the upcoming of the O lvel exams. As usual, my story will include real things that happen to me, and also fantasies of what i wished had happened. Warning: I might have indecent thoughts. Then again, who don't? (Lets leave Nuns and Monks out of this.)

Dear Diary

The sky bright bright and got the light and then i wake up. When i sleep that time, they tell me i sick and then i need to sleep so i very good and then listen to them and then i go and sleep. Then today i wake up and then got feel more clever because i can spell very good and then i know how to use some big letters. I very happy now and i want to thank you them.

Today and then they ask me to play the table tennis with my sister to see my whether i hit the ball or the ball hit me. So i dont want to let the ball hit me and then when the ball come and try to hit me i go and use my hand to push the ball away. Then they laugh loud loud and then tell me that i must use the bat to hit the ball. I say i got no bat and i dont want bat because they suck the red water. They laugh again and i feel i am very stupid again and they tell me that the one sie red and one side black thing on the table is a bat. So i hold the bat with all my fingers and then try to hit the ball when the ball come to hit me but then the ball hit my finger and fly away. Then they go and laugh and say that i must only hold the hard hard part and not the rubber part. I say ok and then at the last can hit the ball. I find the table tennis very fun and then i like to play it. I play happy happy and then got one loud pop sound out there. I see a broken mineral water bottle on the ground and i very scare because the bottle fall from the sky. Then one of them say that it is a killer litter and then someone is trying to kill me with a water bottle. Then they laugh and laugh and then i not happy already so i shout at them at also at the killer litter person. He very scared and shocked i can shout and fall off the flat. Then the ground hit him and then got the red water that the bat like to drink come out. I scare the bat come so i go and run away to my room and play with my tinage mewturn rinja turtur. I play and play and feel very happy again.

Then later at the dinner that time they ask me to eat the dinner and go to the red room. So i go to the red room and got a very pretty girl inside. I see on her card that she is the same year old as me. The she teach me english and also the maths and the science. She teach and teach but i dont know what she say but i just act i am listening because she very pretty and i like to look at her.

Her name is Ms Anianda.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]