Tuesday, January 04, 2005

 

AJC FUN

Been stuck in AJC is indeed interesting. To find out more about the school, I've embarked on some research, and here's what I dug out:

[Lesbian in AJC exposed!]
Click Here
Click Here for a big picture.
WOW! Those 2 girls are really daring...

Do you think it is really a "Silly Prank"? Or is it something else??

Who knows? We may never find out...

Hmm..
[Anti-anderson alumni]
Click Here


Although the site seems useless, someone seems to hate Anderson VERY much..
Luckily I'm still neutral.

[What competition?]
Click Here
I don't think any other schools take part in it.

[Thinkquest Entries]
Click Here
Click Here
See? Typical web design by Anderson JC students. They are ultra non-creative, which is quite unlike me. :P


Anyway, the main purpose of doing such a research is to find the photo of Mr Tan, principal of anderson JC, for photo editing. He has big ears, similar shape to that of an elephant. However, I'm unable to locate it.

I have edited my ex-principal's photo:


But with my itching hands, I can't resist the Lesbian Photo.

You know, having Lesbians kissing in a class photo is very embarrasing. Why shouldn't they edit the photo?
Well, although i'm not good with photoshop, I tried, and here's the result:

Original Picture:


The offending part is now removed by me:






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]