Sunday, January 02, 2005

 

A new Year

A new year


2004 is gone,
I am alone.
And there's no way to clone,
my doom shaped dome.

2005 is here,
Or so i hear,
Since i have a ear.
Cos this is a new year

A new year to be lame,
a new way to be caned,
and a new method to be in shame.

A new new year's a new sadness,
with no one to nurse
my fuckiness.

Me at anderson.
Because i'm not Mr Anderson,
Whom Neo defeat till he can't see anymore sun.

Created something called GooGNews,
The only program that can extract google news.
Staring at scrolling tsunami news,
I don't think its something new.

Came back to visit my own blog,
with a terrible mental block.
Its time to be lame, says the tag-board
so here i am posting this blob.

-Weikiat

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]