Wednesday, January 05, 2005

 

Poems and more poems

[Missing Amanda] - Tay Wei Kiat

Amanda's not missing,
but she's what I thinking.
She leaves me pondering,
because she's always interesting.

She is amazing,
her character is more than just a maze,
and my liking for it is never a faze,
successfully making me such a craze.

Amanda's not missing,
but she did arouse my missing,
she went to camp making my head a mist,
and that's just the gist.

She's back on Saturday,
and that's when i shout "ay".
because my surname's tay,
and its my day.

She is unbelievable,
she makes anything seems possible,
making her very approachable,
thus she is nothing but incredible.

Amanda, Amanda!
She can drive me bananas,
But I don't mind,
Because i want her always in my mind.





[Orientation day 3] - Tay Wei Kiat

What could have been didn't be,
I could have gone HC but never did,
Is this fate or is this crap?
Who the hell would know the truth?

On this day, things are crap.
Games are super duper crap.
This seems like a trap,
but worst to come is AJC rap.

Why? Why? Why am i here?
Why can't I be at another "where"?
This is so unfair and never rare,
Fairness is something i never wear.

HC HC where are you?
Know i want to go there didn't you?
Why didn't you let me go with you?

This is crap,
very crap,
and this is not a poem but a rap.

A stupid rap; a crappy crap,
how i wish to kill all crabs.

Fuck it all, suck it all,
whole day sit in stupid hall,
never a chance to walk tall,
happiness there was very small.

Sian ah sian ah its so sian,
How i want to fly to tian,
where happiness is going to crush me pian,
and there are clouds to be my dian.

AJC, so damn young,
sit there for just 20 years,
but look so run down look so old,
85 years TCHS is more new.

What the hell? Why get 10?
Why shouldn't I have gotten 9?
Been here is like on a knife,
a very very small and painful knife.

Life so suck,
now got stuck,
at a place so small there's nothing to see,
unless you want me to drown in the sea.

Fuck it.
Suck it.
I go fly kite,
In the dark gloomy night.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]