Monday, January 17, 2005

 

The story

This, is whatever that happened to the poor zebra fish who had the fortune to end up in Mr Jitsu's Fish Tank.
Surprisingly, its name is "Kilo"

(Darkness fade into brightness. Brightness fades into reality.)

Kilo: Wrr....
Kilo: Where am I? What is this place?
Kilo: Am I alive?
Lulo: No, you are not. This is hell. An hell contains me.
Kilo: Oh dear! I still have some unfinished business to attend to!
Lulo: What business?
Kilo: For one, I don't want to die a virgin.
Lulo: Oh, I can help you with that. What else?
Kilo: Really, well, no thank you. Another unfinished business is that I always wanted to tour around the world.
Lulo: But how?
Kilo: Well, I want to explore the sewage pipes in all the world, especially in the states, where people generally spend 20% of their time eating and another 20% of their time shiting. I want to take a look at how enjoyale such a form of lifestyle is.
Lulo: I see. I may be able to help you with that! I'm sick and tired of this place too, witnessing Mr Jitsu's freedom of expression everyday non-stop.
Kilo: So, er... You are willing to come with me?
Lulo: Why not?

(And with that, a freak worm hole opened up in one of the bubbles that was banged into existence by the Fish Tank's air plump. The bubble dissolved into the water and everything in the water dissolved in it.)

(Darkness once again, but this time in the colour of pink.)

Kilo: What the hell is this place?
Lulo: I totally have no idea...
Kilo: I seem to be having terrible problem with my lifestyle. One moment, I'm trapped with a useless Luo Han fish and in the next moment i ended up at somewhere pink and weird in the middle of nowhere.
Lulo: I beg your pardon? Who did you say is stupid?
Kilo: No no! Sorry! I don't mean it! I'm sorry!
Lulo: If sorry works, there will be no policefish in this world.
Kilo: There is nothing called Policefish!
Lulo: Yep, you are right here, but then, you are going to be REALLY REALLY sorry for what you have said. I'm going to give your wish.
Kilo: What did i wish for?
Lulo: You wished that you don't want to die a virgin.

To be continued...

PS: This does not comply with the reality as it was in the previous post. Its too boring and Mr Jitsu's expressions of passion are too unoriginal and unlame to mak its way into this blog.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]