Monday, April 18, 2005

 

A happy happy day!

Homework:
-Curve Stretching
-Inverse Trigo Function (Lost my tutorial)
-Computing Calender Display
-Computing Practical Matrix Mutiplication
-Computing System Analyse Worksheet
-GP Article
-PW PI
-Tok to my gf on the phone (again)
-Tok to my gf on the phone (second round scheduled at 9.30pm)

Today in class
Today class quite interesting lah... because rui xiang not in school today, so no one to disturb me in my daydreaming. Haha... and its quite obvious what kaiyang will do today. Haha.. During PW our group most enthu. Other groups are too slack or too serious. Teacher even praised us indirectly. Muhahaha... feel so happy today... got along well wif my group members. They are also quite understanding that i may be quite busy to do PW during MAY. They are really wonderful!!!!

Today after school
Walked with HER to AMK Park and loiter around after school today. Damn fun leh... Enjoy her company very much. She made me ultra happy today. So good to me lor. Made me felt like i owed her something. Haha.. She really made me very very happy happy happy today. So wonderful. Still can't believe she let me do what she let me do today! Hahaz... Won't elaborate on what it is. But its nth dirty, so readers, please don't get too excited.

Pictures of James and KaiYang of 0205

James looking weird.


James eating.


James showing off his food.


James eating again.


KAIYANG! Seems like some particular girl say something to him and make him damn happy, i think.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]