Sunday, April 03, 2005

 

Life sux...

Friday was 1st of April...oso known as the april's fool day. But as i live thru the fucking boring day, as i have done in so many of my days since i went HC....it's becoming no joke for me. Yes...april's fool day is no longer a joke.

Frankly...the fact tt i received no April's fool joke...except one belated joke from my dear buddy wicked...which is not even funny...makes this whole goddamn thing...as in my goddamn life...so pitifully laughable. Not tt these jokes will solve all my fucking problem...but as least it will relieve and numb it temporarily, after agonising me for a long long time...

Yes...i felt it since a long time ago...but recently this thing has become worse and worse. The statement "life sux" seems to be more and more true to me...and i know tt eventually it will be a fact...a fucking fact. And i know tt life sux not only to me...but oso to many other ppl around me...my best frenzs...my buddies...my classmates...basically eveyone single person around me...tt i could not fathom...maybe it's juz a bad month? Well...tt i dont tink so...because if tt's the case...there sure are a lot of bad months for me...

So...wat to do? Start crying lor. If u cant change the fucking goddamn thing...then u have to accept it...accept the fact that ur life is fucked-up...tt u cant possibly do anything to solve it. Well...tt may be eventually one of the conclusions...right now i m trying to change this crap...which has been sapping hell lot of energy from me...but i see no fucking light at the end of the tunnel....everything looks hell hopeless...Hopefully tt's not the case...pray hard...

Other things aside...HC life seriously sux....i hate lessons...i hate to do tutorials...i dont noe wat the fuck has happened to me. If a rational person thinks about it there bound to be some gd thing which i look fwd to in the school...but the problem is that there is NOTHING. To hell with it...wat the fuck has happened? Quit school? Tt i have been very very tempted to...i dont actually feel this way at all in Chinese High...even during the O lvls. Screwed! Realise how heck i m about the school rules nowadays? How i tucked out my shirt completely and walk around Orchard like nobody buisness? How i become late and put "Went toilet" as a crap excuse (which somehow work...i m not sure why)? I m tired...tired of all these nonsense...

But at least there is something...the ppl around me...although also feeling fucked up...has been quite supportive. For the 2nd intakers...at least jason and yvette looks friendly to me, and as expected they are econs students...not chemistry...The rest are somewat decent...although i nid to communicate more to them. My best frenzs...my classmates are oso very supportive...i mean...they feel fucked up oso but at least they help me feel better...Thanks...Life becomes meaningful with u ppl around...

But up till now...life still sux.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]