Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

A MISERABLE Day

Homework:
(Unchanged)

Fucking-ity Factor: Overload Manageable
FUCK lor today, damn pissed and unhappy with everything around me. Misplaced my fuckingly exp earphone that costs me a fucking 80bucks lor. Fuck lor, its quite new and i now have to get a new one, by fuck or by rape. Fuck man! Really damn pissed. Only acquired the earphone recently. Now using my sis's earphone i bought for her. It really insults my ear... Damn bad sound quality. Can't its already supposely a 45bucks clip-on from sony. But its sound sucks like shit. I want my earphone back!!!!

Then today kicked my THERE by accident. Won't say who. But i relieved my tension and anger by giving him 3 ultra hard bone cruching punch on the back and one punch on his arm. Felt much better. But could have beat him up more. Too fucked up. But cannot hit him too much. He's my friend leh.. Sorie ah.

Then yesterday my gf treat me very good. But today she changed. Broken 2 of the major promises she made to me. Made me damn pissed with her. I know of the saying "Promises are meant to be broken" but i do not want it at my doorstep. I've never broken an promises i made to even my classmates, and I don't see how she can break promise made to her BF. Really too much. Fuck it. Lets see if she can make me feel less fucky today. Later chat with her on msn. But if got phone i'll yell.. I noe saying her until lidat she will not be happy... but really lor... Make be beishong SO MANY times. How can i pretend not to notice? I already didn't notice many times. When i first know her, she so kind and gentle. Now she's very attuide today.
Talk it out wif her. feeling better now.

AND FUCK LOR!!! More and more homework all undone becos i want to pei her tok to her on msn. Crap lah... don't care liao... I hate homework more than her attuide... so i'll have to bear with her attuide. For now.

Wrote quite a nice poem on mrt on the way to school today. But fuck lah... Don't feel like posting it here right now. Maybe next time? See how lor...

Overall damn pissed with life today. Feel like going for a long long deep sleep and smash i head against the wall so that i can go gong-gong and not feel any more stress. FUCK it. All the gong-gongs in the world are happier than me. Fuck lor.

HATE today. Can't wait for it to be fuckingly over.

Fuck Forever,
Tay WICKED

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]