Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

An ok day with a BIG unhappiness

Homework:
-Fmaths Curve Stretching
-Fmaths Inverse Trigo Function
-Computing Practical Matrix Mutiplication
-Computing System Analyse Worksheet
-Fmaths APGP tutorial
-GP eassy

The Unhappiness
Seems that everyone has the opinion of Jun Jie that he is a proud but smart boy. Is it so simple? He think's he's smart, but i highly doubt so. Even Shaun is smarter than him. At least Shaun knows how to do his own homework. At least Shaun knows how to use his brain and do things himself. Jun Jie is totally hopeless no-brainer.

During Cxtreme today, we have to decide on a project we have to do for the rest of a year. Since we are in web group, of course doing website. We decided to create a new Cxtreme website, called Cxtreme MakeOver. Fuckingly, Jun jie's group have exactly the same project title. Jun jie obviously has been secretly listening to our discussions. He's the only one in his group who's within earshot. Fuck that useless no-brainer fucker. If there's one thing I hate about people, it is copying of Ideas. That loser don't even know how to change our project title even a little bit. He copied it whole. Either he's trying to challenge my group's abilities or he totally has a empty brain. Such a jerk. Hope some happily drunk driver can come and crash right into him.

If i want to win him, i have a difficult time ahead of me. Si hui's web developement skill is quite basic, so is the skill of the other guy in my team. I'm the leader(obviously). Now i'll have to train them to improve their skills.

Currently we each have to come up with individual website with content about Cxtreme stuffs. I intend to use the existing layout of my blog. He saw my layout again. If i see that he use something similar, I'm going to screw that guy real bad when i become the president.

If i become the president(high chance, cos alot of support), I'll try ways and means to kick that arrogant fool out. I also hope that he can quicky join NS, as his behavior will only make people want to bash him to death. I'll read the news everyday when i'm in NS, and see if my wish comes true.

Really lor.. such a screw-ed up son of the bitch. Me 2 years in EC3 (Computer club of the chinese high school) have already seen various arrogant people who enjoys koping ideas like nobody's business. I've seen each of them receive their punishment. Now its his turn. He's worst than any kind i've seen before. He's simply a walking bastard waiting to be put out of mortal realm.

Happiness? Today!
ENOUGH about unhappiness. I noe everyone has a fair share of them these few days. Today my gf very good to me again(is that a surprise?) So i very happy again. Just that some ammonia filled airbag head bastard has to spoild my day. Nvm, sooner or later i'll get rid of him. I seldom hate someone so much. But now i do. And i never forget. JC life has really brought new heights to stress and methods of releasing stress.

I want to be Cxtreme President
Already have around 9 votes or more on this issue. Even the current president is in favour of me being the next Cxtreme President. Only the VP who has some misunderstanding with me seems bei shong with me. But nvm, he's quite useless actually. Of course, I've promised myself and my fellow supporters what i'll do if i become the president. Here is a sneak peek:
-Screw Jun Jie up and fuck him away so that he's cca-less (better still, let him stay and assign him as a useless member.)
-Re-organise the club so that there is more cooperation between every divisons. Since i noe someone from each division well, this should be easy.
-Allow gaming for project teams that did particularly well. (This will not only motivate them, but also allow us to relieve stress. It's impossible to allow gaming for everyone everytime becos of the teacher-in-charge and the fierce techie. Sorie guys..)
-Assign Xiang Yun as creative director, si hui as secretary
-Assign my fellow supporters as ex-co (especially those from TCHS =D)
-Provide more CIP opportunity to everyone except Jun Jie(if he haven't got knock down by any vehicle yet)

Robert!
Hm.. eversince i have a girlfriend and somehow alot of childish and immatured KPOs spread it around like bushfire... I've been hearing people shouting "robert" to each other whenever I'm around. How right am i to give myself a fake name in AJC. Otherwise, they will be shouting my real name.

In the reading rooms today, using my lappy with si hui and enjoying peace and quiet, a gang of neigbourhoody immatured and mentally under developed ajcians entered the room. The moment they saw me, the name "robert" start coming out of their mouth like monks chanting. I don't even know them lor!! Really damn childish lor... Didn't they know I come from TCHS, one of the top school in Singapore. Didn't they noe that one of the grp of people we depised most are neigbourhoody people. No, i don't depise everyone from neigbourhood school. Infact, my gf comes from a school i never heard of before meeting her. I only depise those who come from neigbourhood schools and behave like a bunch of overgrown kids who have no volume control over their speech and behave like a bunch of monkeys that spotted a banana. Damn fucking irritating lor. Feel taking the chair and throwing at them. That's the best way to shut those jerks up. Damn loser lor.. those people.. making a fool of themselves without even knowing it. Look down on them. But still, Jun Jie is the worst of the worst.

Hm... seems like i kept being beisong-ed by people around me these few days. But serious lor... They all seems to have problems with their brain. Maybe their genes got problem and their large intestine grow there instead. If people around me can behave like people, then life will be better for everyone.

Have rough idea who's the KPO who spread it around in the first place, since he's the only one who know me as "robert" and not by my real name. Some guy from XMS who's running for councillor. Please lor.. this kind of KPO GUY can become councillor? Then AJC finish liao.. 4 years in TCHS, a guy school Never came across a KPO GUY before. Female then go sex change is it?
That's all folks!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]