Monday, April 11, 2005

 

Such a stupid day

Woke up to discover my face covered with big ugly pimples. FUCK LOR... I don't want them, why they keep coming back to me? I wash my face regularly like everyone else... Why do i have to suffer this miserable fate? And its damn painful lor. FUCK lah... Hate my face.

And today damn sian lor... Tml got Time Practise for Phy. So i have to go pia now. Missed my dear like siao. Haiz.. Terrible life. Really doubt any god exists. The world is SO freaking unfair. In a bad mood. But looking forward to toking to my gf on the phone later.. Hee... Today feel like listening to all my techno and link park albums to relieve stress.

A short low class poem to express my feelings today. This is not my regular poetry standard.

The first ray of light from doom,
starts off the terrible day,
and shines right into my room,
right onto the eyes of Weikiat Tay.

Fuck that fucking mounteverest of homework,
Fuck that stupid school adminstration.
Why do i have to do so much work?
And die from my desperation.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]