Sunday, April 24, 2005

 

Super Sian Day

Homework
(Unchanged, despite promising myself that i'll ry to clear my homework.)

Today
Damn slack today, despite the fact that there is a phy common test tml. Just can't be bothered... Studied until chapter 4.5 only. Then sian liao so come online slack now. I noe will sure flunk but just heck lah..

New handphone
Yeah! Finally i have a camera phone! The quality of the photos are not bad for a handphone that is made by nokia and costed me only 138bucks. I now have 500 free sms too, which is damn cool. My handphone number is also very special, as it starts with the number "8" and not the conventional "9".

Love life
Missed my gf alot. Alot alot. Infinity * infinity!

Some pictures taken today

Too sleepy today... drank this to try to keep awake


This small cute winnie the pooh plastic drawer is the first gift my girlfriend gave me. Look how useful it is. I use it for keeping my MD player (Perfect fit), MDs and my personal seal (chinese name stamp) and an ink pad. Thanks her very much!!


My messy living room. Watching "Racing Stripes" on the computer.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]