Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

Thoughts and reflections

Now these few days and weeks very tired because got alot of things to do and very little time to do those lots of things. Tutorial worksheets are challenging the bulk of mount everest while lecturers are trying their hands at making me sleep without an actual lullaby.

I also offically up for HPC Quest today even though i noe peanuts about it. Go there this year to gain experience and next year become president of cXtreme then can teach other people my experience and at the same time try to win. Although i highly doubt so i took part anyway because i am so pro at comp and it is just not right that i did not make my 67.5kg of weight be felt at any IT related competition. So you guys stay tune to find out what happen to my weight. Anyway.. taking part in HPC is no joking matter because i have to learn programming for 4 parellel linux computers and do strange things such as weather forecast(an example). Since i never use linux computer before, this is no joke and i think i have a wonderful time ahead of me.

Another damn sian thing is the Project Work which i totally had no idea how to handle. I have only figured out how to spell Project Work yesterday and seriously doubt i can do Project Work yet. It is another time consuming nosense which MOE want us to do. One really wonders what MOE is thinking.

At age like ours, from 16~21, the teenager is at the most rebellious period of his life. Smarter teenagers generally posted a more serious threat to the Gov as they most likely to be anti-gov. Their innocent eyes allow them to see the evil deeds that Gov is doing and their developed brain allows themselves to anaylse the situation. To prevent such thing from happening, MOE burderns pple from 16~19 with tonnes and tonnes of work so that smart students have no choice but to immerse themselves in such crap to prove that they are smart by doing well in those craps. Those souls from 19~21 years old are imprisoned for the time being in Military Camps in ulu parts of singapore to prevent them from spreading ideas to other Singaporeans that can greatly improve our life and greatly upset the evil plan of Gov. Like what the croakroach king said in the movie "A bug's Life", "Ideas are very dangerous things."

By the time a singapore turn 22, he or she will be so brainwashed or affected by such a system that he or she turn crazy, has no creativity, or both. That is why Singapore Gov has to constantly look for creative foreign talents. This is a direct consequence of their own dirty scheme.

Anyway... in this... trap that MOE has set up for me... i continued to function normally and creatively by living life my own way and not allowing myself to be burdened down by all these nonsenical work. How many of those who study physic become future engineers? How many of those who study GP become Newspaper editors or reporters? How many of those who study history become historian? This greatly brings doubt to the usefulness of our current educational system.

The trap that MOE setup with full support from Gov and Singapore Media is ultimate and cannot be gotten rid off. Already, life is increasing difficult for me. A few of my friends in top Junior Colleges are on the verge of collapse. Soon it'll be my turn. But unfortunately for MOE, my turn won't come so soon. I acquired something new that i did not have last year. The something that i acquired is infact someone. And that someone is my Girlfriend. Being with her makes me forget about all my stress. Her love makes me go on, makes me sane. Without her, i'll soon end up like a broken toy that MOE has grown tired of playing with.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]