Thursday, April 21, 2005

 

Truth Revealed

Homework:
(Unchanged)

The truth
Learnt the truth about me today. Saddening.. But should be able to get over it. Also, will try to improve myself. Won't say too much.

To Poh Wei, my dear buddy...
I share your sentiments. (lifting from your paragraphs)

With my character and personality...i know i will never fit into AJC. Seriously. Neither will i assimilate well into the top few JCs like RJ, VJ etc. This is because i m simply not a studious, consiencious student with a "i must mug like shit" kindda attitude. I wont do my tutorials if i dont feel like it. Like today...how i promised myself that i will start on my piling fmaths hw but i didnt. I wont feel bad or guilty if i m not mugging...like some ppl in our class will. Neither will the prospect of flunking tests worry me. I know. It's impossible to change the way i behave...cos i m myself. Its damn saddening when i everyone finish all those tutorials when i haven't even write my name and class on the question paper. Even in AJC, where many people feel that its a damn neighbourhoody place... my class totally consist of students from SAP schools.. And man, their ability to mug is amazing.

Think the reason why we get on so well is because of our similarity in our attuide towards things. Don't worry.. what you are suffering, i'm suffering too. I migh even hav more problems than you. Can make it lah.. one of these days go out wif you we tok tok..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]