Sunday, April 17, 2005

 

Weekend Homework

List of homework undone:
-Curve Stretching
-Inverse Trigo Function (Lost my tutorial)
-Computing Calender Display
-Computing Practical Matrix Mutiplication
-Computing System Analyse Worksheet
-GP Article
-PW PI
-Tok to my gf on the phone (again)



Yesterday Night

Tok on the phone wif my gf from 9 to 12. A some unhappiness occured somewhere at 10++ which is mainly due to the side effect of the cancer on friday. Anyway, i think its over now. I'm simply too possessive of my gf(having come from a guys' sch) i really can't help it. But nvm lah.. Th cancer should be over liao. After that comes happiness like never before. Enjoyed toking with her so much i didn't want to hang up the phone.

To YY: although u guys r in dif sch, chatting on the phone is really enjoyable. All the best to YY and PW.

Today Morning
Didn't do any hw. Went to cut hair cos hair too long. End up hair too short. Don't care liao. The the hair cutter try to con me tell me cost 12bucks. Then i claim i only brought 10bucks wif me cos even shopping centre the hair cut shop 10min 10bucks didn't expect they so exp. So they accepted my 10bucks. Then i acted like i very grateful to them. But crap lor.. My acting too good. They smiled at me. Muahahhaha feeling very evil. Too stressed.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]