Sunday, May 22, 2005

 

Fatigue

That was probably just a week in my life which i dont want to pen down on, just monotonous and hectic. Just not me. But when i choose to do so, it will probably be of an offensive, accusative and even an angry tone.

Perhaps i m finally beginning to feel the heat now, the pace of HC life, if i havent yet. Besides school, there are harmonica practices on Tue, Wed and Fri. The Tuesday practice lasted until near 8pm, and by then i was too tired and demoralised to eat dinner with my frenz. Then there was this GPP crap, which i ended up doing most of the work. Not out of the expected, since the most nonsensical aspect of PW is that you cant get to choose your teammates. You're condemned to working with a group for a year, with a style, a mentality, that not really suits yours. Not that i know of many ppl in our class whose style suits mine. Ended up spending my Wed and Thurs night rushing it, at the expense of many things, including my PI and my sleep.

Then there was friday. A struggle, should i say. Besides crap fmaths and physics lecture, we have this horrendous PW period, when, to my anger, i found out that we need Mr Koh's approval of our GPP, which should be sought a few days ago. Well, initially i thought so too. But then somehow it just happened that we havent completed our GPP until Friday morning and i dont want to start pointing fingers. It's irritating, if our group continues to function like this. Seriously. I have been enjoying and take pride in all my projects in CHS and i dont want to let this change my perception of project.

Went to Toa Payoh to watch basketball finals, partly because one of my friend is playing. Our girls cruised through the match, thrashing VJC 65-32. Our boys put on a good fight, but was edged out 73-65. It was a disappointing but a much more exhilerating game as compared to the girls, and it could have gone our way, if not for the poor finishing. I didnt want to bother my friend after his defeat, and that turned out to be a correct decision. He was so upset that he smashed his runner-up trophy and threw it into the dustbin.

I was hoping Basketball end late so that i dont have to go back for harmonica practice. But it never materiaized. I mean, u cant skip if you were told specifically to GO BACK TO PRACTICE if basketball ends before 5.30pm, and there is a concert soon. Fortunately, i was excused eventually to watch the play "Cash on Delivery". Well...she looks rather angry but too bad.

Well...."Cash on Delivery" is probably one of the best comedy on-stage performance i have seen, not that i've seen a lot of them though. Great way to laugh and relieve stress.

Bored of recounting my week. Hols are here but somehow i aint looking foward to it. Yah. Sad case for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]