Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

I, VP

Homework
(no change, doing Parametric later so that can return my gf her tutorial tml)
Really too busy le.. not that i'm slacking. Leave my house everyday when the sky is dark and reach home when the sky is dark also. Damn tiring. How to do hw lidat?

cXtreme

Was running for President all along.. but ended up becoming a VP.
Vinoth - 6votes
Darren Tay - 9votes
Tay Wei Kiat - 14votes

its amazing y Vinoth became the president, while darren tay and me get to be come VPs. Its damn freaking weird isn't it? Hm... I scored well in the speech and popularity section, losing out to the rest in the interview. Vinoth had a ultra successful interview which looked as if he was well prepared for it. The interview is a surprised interview! For god's sake! Isn't it kinda suspicious?

Anyway... I'm now the new Vice President of cXtreme.

iHPC

Damn freaking busy... and little work was done. Donno wat to say. Might not make it for the competition. In deep shit... I want to get first prize to go tokyo or second or third prize where u get a PSP!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]