Monday, May 16, 2005

 

To Poh Wei..

Homework
(finished PI. The rest UNCHANGED)

To Poh Wei
Relax lah.. i noe it can be damn fucked up to live in life that you do not want to lead. But each person sooner or later has to encounter such stuff.. All you have to do is bear wif it and get over with it. NS will be a time where i shall hypnotise myself for 2 years. I do not want it, but is there a choice? My level of fitness sucks and no doubt will burn in hell there. Anyway.. you have already successfully endured 5mnths, just endure longer lah.. isn't this the mentality u often hav when jogging for long distances? Run so far liao.. the fatigue can't get worst.. just continue running..
This can be apply in life as well..

If things can worst, there is always this blog, beautifully designed with iPod - like elegance so that you can shouting vuglarites through it, me whom you can talk to on the phone for very long time(haven't done that since TCHS days) and YY who only recently has picked up the wonderful art of powerful english in the form of vuglarities. Vuglarities sounds crude. My gf hates it. But i find it useful to relieve stress..

Worst comes to worst, borrow my copy of Counter Strike Condition Zero wif super intelligent AI bots and enjoy turning yourself into a virtual killing machine. Such senseless violent is like a miracle drug to my stress.

Currently, i'm also adopting a more cultured manner of stress relieving. I did so by watching one piece animes. Animes are funny, short and helps u laugh. Prehaps you can get my incomplete collection of One Piece cartoons from me... or you can get Naruto from some of yr classmates. Both r good animes and can really be funny.

If you can't get CLT then forget it lah.. consider it their lost. You can take that time off to enjoy life... Enjoy life away from HC. Enjoy life by living it your way...

That's smth i find impossible for me to do now.. I have too many involvements... running for cXtreme president, iHPC quest which takes a hell lot of time, gf which is even more impt and takes up even more time, and lots of unfinishable tutorials, and PW. I'm so busy nowadays that i nv have time to sit down in the living room and watch some tv wif my family... to such an extend that my mother had an arugement wif me abt not caring abt family cos nv tok to them much... Well.. this is life. We/I just have to get on wif it.

"A beautiful rainbow appears in the wake of a thunderstorm" - weikiat

Ok now i'm going to watch my One Piece Episode 44. Haven't watched any for some time. Hope i understood yr problem correctly.

Stay cool and funky,
Wei Kiat

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]