Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

Today's...

Homework
-Physic Dynamics Worksheet (started)
-Fmaths Linear algebra Tutorial (started)
-Fmaths Parametric Equations Tutorial
-study for fmaths test next monday.

Conclusion
Ah... finally i'm seeing my homework list getting shorter and shorter... FINALLY!! Haha... quite happy with my progress, even though its quite slow compared to others. But please lor... I haven't been doing hw for 2 week liao... yet i am still catching up... Hahha..

Today
Today 2.4km nafa ran 13.49min. Damn sucks... But its a GREAT improvement over my past results. My previous best timing was 15.20min... So you can see that i've made good improvement... although i still failed. Anyway... my dear promised me smth if i can run lesser than or equal to 14min... But now that i did it... she seems reluctant to give it to me.. This means that she is very insincere person... Forget it.. not that i wanted it anyway... Just that i hate to put up with people who Kuo si xin fei and not sincere to others. Forget it lah... I don't want it anymore... Totally disappointed with her..

Now
Typing blog. Then do part of Group GP Essay... Wait for her to come online but i won't bother to tok to a disappointing person.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]