Monday, June 13, 2005

 

Long Time No Blog -- Again!

Homewor
Did abit of computing work... the rest untouched.
What are tutorials? I've totally forgotten about them... :P

Vice-President Of cXtreme
1)Got contact for the club for possible cooperation with Media Production Club Of HCI
2)Sent Mr Hong some possible suggestions to stamp out gaming in the club
3)Sent Mr Hong some possible suggestions to organise more IT competitions for the club
4)Showed off Qict Version 2.0 Beta to Mr Hong
5)Try to be friendly with all the Department Heads

Qict
Version 2.0 is ready... but i don't intend to release it yet. This is because this new version may be unstable. Version 2.0 includes a new program called Qiz, that can automatically generate vocabulary test for the users to take. Prehaps for this new version i intend to ask for some donation or something before letting users to use it. I need MONEY!

Anyone willing to donate $2 to me in order to have the new Qict combined with Qiz? Please please!

WishList
-A new Sony MZ-DH10P Hi-MD Player with built in Camera!
-PSP (didn't won it at iHPC)
-iPod Mini Hello Kitty Edition (To give to my girlfriend)
-A TV Tuner for my laptop
-A better 2.1 or 5.1 speaker system
-Hopefully don't fail my common test.

iHPC
WE LOST! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WE LOST! EVEN THE OTHER TEAM FROM MY SCHOOL, WHICH FAKED THEIR RESULT, GOT BEST PRESENTATION AWARD!! HAIZ.... :( :(
WAT ME GOT IS ONLY A PIECE OF CERT OF PARPICATION AND A SENNISHER EARPHONE which i am giving to my dear. I have much better earphone than this:P

PW
PW is quite screwup and the feasiblity of the project is in question. But sometime should be able to be worked out so that the project still works. Sorry Zhi Min for using some strong words on you. You have kept the group running for so long and i noe u can continue doing it well.

LOVE
Haven't go out wif my dear for a very long time. This wednesday we are going east coast for pinic:P She might be cooking some fried rice. Yeah! Finally can taste her cooking. She very pro one leh... noe how to cook alot of things... while i only noe how to cook instant noodle and campell soups. There is no Home Econ lesson in my sch, so its already very li hai that i noe how to even crack an egg. The rest of the students in Chinese High are as helpless as a piece of shit without their maids. Especially one particular Teo Kao Jun. Hey... I do housework at home, wash my own uniform and shoe and bag. Even not all girls bother to do that. I'm make a good husband:p Even though i don't have the look.

But wat's the use of been good looking, it can't bring happiness, it can't make u feel more loved, it can't make you rich... It doesn't do anything. Why is everyone seeking that? Haiz... Stupid people. Me and my gf chose each other because both of us are good good people:P Hehe... But i can be bad sometimes, so can she. No one is prefect. Haiz.. but we are still very good to each other! Hehe... Ok enough about my rumbling.

The Prefect Combination Of Lameness and Originality
Thats me. But someone don't like me to lame. So i try to be less lame. But really, been lame and not serious about anything immune me to many things that may otherwise hurt my heart and pain my soul. However, i now have a serious commitement. And you guys should noe who i'm commited to. :P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]