Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Longer time no blog

Cant remember the last time i blogged, so it must be a long long time ago. Time flies, and life just zoomed past me, before i could even feel its existance at all. Looking back, i could faintly recall where i spent my time on, first PW, then harmoc concert, then i was down with mild fever and flu. After that there was this mentality of "everything is over and i need to start getting out", hence the series of late nights. Didnt really have time to study proper until today. Holidays are halfway past now and if i dont address my hopelessly lagging tutorials, which includes 6 maths tutorials, all but two physics tutorials behind etc, it is going to show on my block test.

Was appointed vice-president of harmoc some time last week. Rationally, it was okay considering that i didnt prepare for the exco selection day at all and even had a hangover the day before. But i knew that if i were running for exco at all i will be going for presidency. And i did. Interview was more than okay, thought i cruised through it, i just talk about my qualities, things in harmoc that needs improving and how i would address the problem if i was appointed the president. However, there was this lingering feeling that i screwed up my speech and lost a lot of the J2 votes. I mean, it cant be helped if i were overly critical of the harmoc spirit because that's how i felt. In the end, I suspect that they decided not to give it to me because i appeared to be too slack, overconfident and unstructured.

Then my mum decided to restrict me from late nights. It was totally not my fault that she bolted the door shut carelessly and i had to wake her up in the middle of the night so that i could enter. It's not like she didnt know i was coming home late. But whatever it was she did come up with a list of crap reasons on why i shouldnt continue with my midnight excursions. Told her that i'll reduce my frequency but she just wont listen. The irony was that she mentioned that both parties need to compromise during arguements. Heck. Most probably i wont go out next week because i m broke anyway. However, i m quite sure that i still need a nightlife and a curfew just isnt right for me, so i'll see what i can do then.

Well...i have blogged...after a long time. Shall blog again when i m more free.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]