Monday, July 11, 2005

 

All over?

Seldomly do i post nowadays, as i find it absolutely redundant to photocopy what i have written in my diary over here. And i feel more restricted, more mentally impaired when typing, for reasons i know not of. However, rest assured that i will continue to check this blog on a daily basis for weikiat's more than interesting posts.

Block tests were over long ago. It was one of the most unprepared exams i have ever sat for in my entire academic life. Yes the results are definitely cognizant to my negligible efforts, with Ds for Maths C and (physics?), and a guranteed F for fmaths. I knew i have reaped what I sowed, but i didnt expect myself to flunk that badly. Not that i care much about results but my mum does, making any lifestyle extremely difficult for me other than to become a typical HC full time mugger. However, she has correctly pointed out that as a elder brother, i am to be a role model for my younger siblings. And yet i am willing to offer almost everything i possess to prevent them from feeling, from behaving as what i am now. Ironic, isnt it?

Finished watching "The Last Exile" during the block test period, a short 26-espisode Jap anime which narrates on how Claus and Ravey achieved their childhood dream when they cross The Grand Stream with their dads'(not really, if you watched it) Vanship. It struck me on how sympathetic i was towards Deco, a naive, peace-loving person who turned violent against his own will. Or even witnessing the misdeeds(or was he when he became unconfident and oblivious to others?) of Claus at one part of the anime. If i were to watch this series three years back i would have probably felt the "normal" way. Perhaps an indication that i am outgrowing my teenage mentality, but if so i am no longer sure if i am so positive about matured thinking.

Today is such an unlucky day for me that i find it more than unneccessary to pen them down. Maybe you would like to ask Rach if you are interested in finding out half of the interesting events that had happened to me today.

HC life still sucks, as if it is not going to be pernament. I am terribly missing Mr. Koh even though we still meet him for PW and we are only a period into Mr. Lee. Ms. Yang looks promising for her first career although i doubt she, or any other teacher, will grant OPs as generously as Mrs. Koo did. And there is this lingering suspicion within me that the impact of block test is going to make our class mug harder than ever. Count me out. Not that I am really part of the class in the first place, no matter how hard i try.

A Chinese poem which i have written recently expresses my all but delightful mood. Not that it expresses well though, i find myself rather inadequate with words.


故交远离身无伴,
胸墨已枯无心学。
愚孤酷织梦程荒,
少年不识愁滋味?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]