Sunday, July 10, 2005

 

The KFC Cheese Fries

Often when me and my dear were out, we ended up eating at KFC because of reasons like:
-Long John Silver serving size too small
-Kopitiam too crowded
-Now got cheap (2pc Chicken Special)
-We like KFC =D

Normally, we order 2 2 piece special, and upgraded our mashed potato to Cheese Fries, while the other mashed potato was changed to coleslaw. Our favourite food. Yum. Both of us LOVE cheese fries.

Today, when i stepped into KFC for lunch before going for PW meeting, i felt a sense of loneliness washing over me like a tsunami. Instantly, i felt sad. I suddenly felt so lonely, without my dear to accompany me with whatever i was doing. I simply cannot get used to being on my own again, after spending so much time, love and tears on her.

Glancing at the tray, it suddenly seems so empty. Normally the tray will be filled with 2 boxes of chicken, 2 drinks, a coleslaw and a cheese fries, almost taking up all empty spaces of the tray. But today, it seems so so empty. Instantly, my dear came into my mind. Images of how she carried the tray to me (whenever its her turn to buy =D) came into my mind. The emptiness of the tray reflects the emptiness of my heart at the moment.

I sat down. The table is a small squarish table, with 2 seats facing each other. I placed my bag on one, and sat down on the other and looked back at my tray, thinking of her... thinking thinking thinking... It was quite some time before i took up my first cheese fries and start eating.

I looked at my bag. It took the place of my dear. Instead of my dear looking at me, talking to me, smelling at me, enjoying her meal and sitting there for me to admire and to love, there sat my bag. Stupid bag. I want my dear sitting there, infront of me. I felt extremely lonely at this point, so much so that i can feel tears having a party at the back of my eyes, ready to exit my eyes when the party is over. My food starts losing its taste. KFC started tasting like plain porridge. Without my dear i really cannot survive. I neeed her beside me. I love my dear.

I missed all the times when i sat in KFC with my wonderful girlfriend, happily chatting with each other, glancing at her, admiring the way she enjoys her meal, admiring her small eyes that she claimed to be ugly (haha.. she envied my eyes), admiring her long soft hair (which is so much unlike my hard dry one), admiring her look. To others, she may be ugly or just another average looking girl. But to me, she is beautiful. My princess.

I love her sweet clear voice, her small cute fingers and hands, her small ears that seems to me too small for most earphones, the way she looked when she smile, the smell on her body which i have grown strangely addicted to, holding her tightly in my arms so that she know I truly care for her and protect her, her holding my arm while walking together to show that she never wants to leave me, her giving me her drinks because she knows i'm a water tank and need alot of water to survive (hehe), her lying on my shoulder and falling asleep on my shoulder on long bus or mrt journey.

We love each other alot. The many arguments and unhappiness are just obstacles that we braved together on the path to our own "happily ever after".

May our love last eternally. We shall be together, loving and caring and giving support to each other until the day we die, hopefully together.

Nothing beats being in love with a wonderful girlfriend who truly cares so much for me, trust me, needs me so much to me, tolerated the unhappiness that i have caused on her, who held on tightly to my arm and never let go.

I will never leave her, as not having her with me is like a table without its legs. I'll fall to pieces immediately and can never stand up and face life ever again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]