Monday, August 15, 2005

 

A reply to zm

This whole chunk is taken from weikiat's blog. It is not that im here to blog because i want revenge or sth.


maybe i think i dun want to defend myself. but whatever i am gonna say will be sort of a defence. all i wanna blog abt is what i feel. not to go on a strike in front of weikiat to tell him, "you think you have blog, i dun have isit?"
Yep. I also need to defend myself from yr defence which seems more like attacks

so here goes. he claims that he has no time to edit the intro, but he has time for blogging, i wonder why. im being thrown with a 3 pages intro, and im expected to check the grammer and summarise. i seriously would not have mind, if i din just edited 4 essays and wrote another 2 for PW today. besides, he did copy and paste a huge chunk. not that i wun give him credit for the intro, but if you looked at the site he quoted from, you'll know what i mean. even my vice leader has got no breath to scold him. he gave up. but i din.

well... if you seriously think its copy and paste, i won't bother to spend so much time doing it typing out properly. I'll just give u the website. Before you assume, read EVERYWORD in my intro and that page, and see for yourself.

i became the evil leader. i scolded, i rushed my members. i din want to but i have no choice - the deadline is 2 days away.
We could have started early. Although i'm aware that all of us are busy all the time. I don't blame you for this anymore

And my members are dragging the deadline i set. if pple dun cooperate, i cant go on and write the conclusion. I have to finish a quarter of main body, the limitations and assumptions, and the conclusion. On top of that, i have to edit every single essay sent to me by my group members and collate them together. mind you, when i say edit, i had to checked out a lot of stuff myself. every paragraph i'll drop a comment. i can qualify for a GP teacher by the end of WR. no kidding.
Well good job. Well done. You are right. I respect you for that. I'm not some ego pple who assume i'm right all the time.

so when i started rushing, weikiat complains about his busy schedule. i totally understand that everyone have the rights to be busy, but pls dun make it sound as if we've pushed everything to one person. we have not. in fact, weikiat has the lightest workload, to only write the intro for WR. an intro, which is supposed to be at most 500 words long, is handed in to me. a freaking 3 pages, and im supposed to be so free at home to edit.
Hello? I was suppose to do research and design.. but somehow lagger did first. so i have no idea what else to do also... and intro mind u, i have NO data to work with.

i have exam this fri too, do you know? you're not the only one busy.
and your busy seems to come from the fact that you dunno how to prioritise.
you call lagging tutorials and going out with gf "busy"?
wonderful excuse.
I never once mention going out with girlfriend. I was busy wif external stuffs.. nth ajc noes about.. its about programming.. and done with people from other countries. I also have to maintain costumer support and product maintanence for my softwares, tangle in the political power struggle in cXtreme where the P starts trying to kick my fellow VP, whom i desperately managed to save, work on score-board for Inter-JC Chinese Current Affairs Quiz, attendance manager which some of the CCAs will soon see be using... etc.. i don't even hav time for my GF!!!!

Call this time management. Its impossible.

And wats more.. mine is not just a small case of "lagging tutorials". You see Mdm ong and Lee kao bei-ing my every lesson


it's not as if his attitude rocks either. what do you mean by "JC, me or Si hui should be a better leader since we are leaders of our respective CCAs.."?? dun make me laugh. i din run for exco, not that i cant get in. besides, does he need me to remind him that he asked our classmates to join C-extreme, promising them a 100% attendance if they vote for him as the president? It doesnt help that he went back on his words and sacked them when he became the VP.
Class mates have quited to join other ccas. JZ is still in cXtreme, although he nv turns up and we are going to sack members who are absent for more than 3 times. Sometimes i ask them to turn up because things are not controlled by me. But for JZ, only ONE absent is recorded. I'm not saying such a practise is good. But at least i value my words. Classmates accounted for 4 of the total vote. I received 16 votes in all. The other candiates received 9 and 6 votes repectively. Even without them, i'll win, but they are helpful and kind.

Once again, stop assumming. Please.



i dun need him to tell me how bad a leader i am. i know im not an excellent one. i dun even need him to prove my worth. hahs. and im not commenting on his leadership; there's no need to - everyone sees it all. my friends and teachers can testify to my character and capability. i have confidence.


his blog, was only one quarter of the story. whatever he said and did, he never did put it down. probably too ashamed to, i suppose. more than half the group is unhappy with the way he works. "you wrong she wrong he wrong, but im never wrong" - and that's his attitude.
Yep. if thats my attuide i'll just thrash this post into tiny tiny pieces and don't even bother to cooperate with the group. Thats final.

i'll leave it as that and say no more.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]