Monday, September 05, 2005

 

A comforting thought

Decided that despite the morose nature of life itself, i am willing to live everything all over again.

No, i'm not exactly in a euphoric mood now. Far from, in fact.

Even knowing that those are the days of yore, i can still feel it. So vivid. So real. And then a smile emerged. That smile, no matter how frivolous, could not be feigned.

It matters not what becomes of. I have never possessed in the first place. Neither am i being obliged to be entitled to. At most I'm back to where i was. Square one, that is.

I'm still myself.

And for the few moments of bliss I cant say that I have wasted my life.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]