Friday, September 16, 2005

 

disassociation

Moronic idiot! I am now telling you this. You really fucking irritate me. Just because we have known for ages and i dont appear to be bothered about what you fucking do to me doesnt mean you can play dumb the whole time and act as if i love to be screwed by you.

You motherfucking son of a bitch. Fuck off. Heaven will be too high for your git head, hell will bloody reject you and you will be utterly despised by the human race. May you die a horrible death. Serves you right!

The next time i meet you i'm feigning ignorance no longer. To hell with the crappy "ignorance is bliss". I dont give a shit about you anymore and i m going to tell you to go fuck off and die straight in your face the next time i meet the stinky you. Fuck off! fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

(I apologise, to readers of this blog, of the tremendous amount of swear words and profanity used. If you think i m referring to you wait for the next time i see you. I probably am not anyway.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]