Sunday, September 04, 2005

 

Killing My Soul

Last day to slack

This is it. The last day of slacking that I have promised myself. But what is totally crap is the fact that there is PW to do today, which kind of destroyed my original intention of slacking the whole day. Sigh… Life is sucky. After today I’ll try my best to pia for promos. Hope I’ll succeed. I’ve always been known to be very lazy. Haiz..

Comex

Bad experience at comex. Too many unruly and useless fucks there, squeezing around, using their ultra big arms and tummy to squeeze their way through. And prices there aren’t much cheaper than that of Sim Lim Square. I’ll never go to any IT fair again.

Holiday

Why are we conned? This is holiday. To everyone else (non-students) this seems a wonderful time for us, and this shows to everyone the MOE gives student enough time to rest. This is nonsense. We should refer to holidays as “Freedom to mug at your own pace, you bloody muggers!”

Why can’t we live life our way?

Why? WHY? Why is everyone working so hard for a levels? To go into university? When there are so many university graduates who can’t find jobs? If singapore’s educational system is so good, why are the amount of creative people vanishing? They are all replaced with hard-core muggers with no creativity! This isn’t the requirement of any job you seek! If any job requires a walking textbook or dictionary, I’ll hire a computer instead! Why are art-stream “reserved” for the weaker student? WE NEED MORE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE THERE TO DRIVE SINGAPORE’S DIVERSITY AND CULTURE!!!

There are more to this section. but removed in an attempt to protect the "social stability in singapore". Hence i shall abide to the laws in order to enjoy my "freedom of speech".

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]