Friday, September 09, 2005

 

Night

I love the night. Its tranquility. Its reclusiveness. Its ephemerality.

It's only at this time of the night when the world is asleep can i emerge from this cloth of pretense and be myself. Not judged. Not living for others.

It's only at this point of time can i pour my emotions, however strong, into this vast, boundless space so that they diffuse so thin that they cease to exist. Serenity will then consume me with my innermost thoughts and i will be able to find the peace within me.

I like the night because silence itself is a melody. An enthralling one. One which embodies both vibrancy and harmony. One that sways so much that occasionally i feel that life is beautiful afterall.

What happens when i wake up, i have no desire to know.

For i live for the night.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]