Monday, September 12, 2005

 

Parents

Yes, my parents are the one who brought me up. Yes, I owe my parents my life. But does this means that i should be treated unfairly and differently from my ultra lazy slacker (if u think i'm lazy, she's worst) stubborn and spoilt sister?

Ya, today i was watching inuyasha on my laptop in my room. It is the little form of entertainment i am able to provide myself these days, and i would like to enjoy the time alone. Then disaster struck. My sister came into my room. She's also interested in inuyasha, so she sat down on the floor and watched. "Get out please," I told my sister softly. She sat there, pretending to be a deaf person when she apparently isn't. I tried again. She still pretended to be deaf. Hm.. this is surprising. I have absolutely no idea when and why she became deaf. Well, nevermind. So I resumed watching, deciding to ignore her and let her watch.

1min passed.
2min passed.
3min passed.
5min passed.
10min passed.

She's still there. Obviously either she's deaf, or she's more lag than the lagger in class. Nevermind. This time, i said more loudly, "Go out!" This is amazing. My dad outside (he loves my stupid spoilt sis more than singapore) (Wait, who loves singapore anyway?) heard this and shouted, "Weikiat shut up lah everytime shout at your sister, good to her then good to her, not happy then treat her badly." Well, this is kind of true. Lets be honest here. However, in this case, this is really my sis's fault. I have already told her to get her smelly butt out. Yes, literally smelly, because she never bathes. Ok, so ya, i got scolded because my sister pretended to be deaf.

This can be compared to a recent incident, when i entered my sis's room. She yelled at me to go out. This is damn rude isn't it? If you have such a sis, i'm sure you'll slap her or at least cut all her hair off (hehehe... nah, i'm not so evil.) Yeah, and when my dad heard this, he announced, "Weikiat, go out of the room don't disturb your sis."

Well! Now you know why i don't really like my parents. Actually, this is just 3% of the reasons why i dislike them. But nvm, they are my parents and i own them stuffs and i have to listen to them and be contented with them. Afterall, not everyone has an unfair dad.

Better still, who wants to adopt my sis? I'm more than willing to get rid of her.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]