Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

A story that inspired me

There was a boy, by the name of Peter.

There was a teacher, by the name of Ms Teacher

Peter had terrible results and Ms Teacher was his teacher.

Peter went to see Ms Teacher.
"Teacher, can you give me more marks? I failed all my subject! The school may kick me out. I'll do anything, absolutely anything to have a new more marks so that the school won't kick me out. Teacher, pelase i don't want to disappoint my parents. I promise i'll work hard if you give me the chance."

"No. I cannot do that."

"Please teacher, you really got to help me this time. I really will do anything for that few extra marks."

"Alright then, now, can you please so something for me?"

"What! What? What is that?"

"Can you please, study?"

My grammar sucks.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]