Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Aloha Loyang Chalet 0205

28/11/05
Arrived at Pasir Ris MRT at 2.30, together with Jing Guo. Slept only 6 hours the previous day, so was feeling very sleepy. Wait and wait for around an hour before everyone find their way here, and off we go to take bus 354 to downtown east.

The girls in my class are great cake makers. They made this:



Haha! Perhaps they can make cakes for sale during the next AJC Family day. Haha.

Then we procceed to walk to the Aloha Loyang. When i said walk, i really meant walk!!! Wah lao eh! Walk and walk donno how far then finally saw a gate to Aloha Loyang. My mood finally lifted first time that day, and then i saw a sign on the gate, "No entry except authorised vehicles! Really walk damn far very sian liao, even past by a bungalow with 2 snow white dogs which i barked at. Lucky the real entrance quite near. Then we find our way to our bungalow. But i quite sian our bungalow no stairs to come and no dog to bark at. But the chalet not bad, got big TV and nice design. Only the security sebei bo liao, like heck care lidat. We don't have key can also have more than one way of getting into the chalet.

Me and a few others went for a walk along the beach in search of a bike shop, but we were recalled back by the rest before we manage to reach the shop, which is damn far away. Later we walked out to downtown east to eat at burger king. I am not a king so i went food fair to eat. And then we walk back again. I pity my legs.

That night, i never sleep.



This is a picture of my bed, but i never sleep in it. At any given time, there are at least 2 to 4 other guys crowded on the beds in the 2 guys room. We played monopoly, but i was hastily abandoned when someone started playing on the PS2. So i spent the time taking turn to play PS2 GTA San Andrea, doing weird stunts using fat minivans and creating a riot by whacking everyone on the street. Later i also joined in to play some card game called piggy. It was fantastic fun, as i did not lose. Jing Guo and stella did so, and they had to do some interesting foreit, which was to feed each other gummy worms, courtesy of me. Feeding is too simple a task, of course. They have to do it a more exciting way. Pardon for the blurred pictures, as they kept moving and couldn't keep still.





The clock tick and tick. It was deeper into the night.


But i still can't find a bed to sleep in.

Later me, KY, Ani, RX and the girls gathered around a table, where i witness the longest card game of buff i ever saw. It was pure luck i never join in the game. If i had, i'll regret it for the rest of my life. Ani and KY started showing us some card tricks. I did some of mine but failed 2. :( Tried learning some basic card tricks techniques from KY, but my fingers are too stiff. Stupid me.

29/11/05
The sun came up and it was morning. I bathed and ate some scrambled super salty eggs by JC. He is a nice cook, although there are complains by various classmates of crispy bits in his eggs. No prize for guessing what those crispy bits are. I also ate my mini magi noodle.

Then came the most fun part. We took the shuttle bus from Aloha Loyang to Pasir Ris MRT (on which i managed to finally nap for 5 minutes). Then we took the mrt train.









After taking the mrt, we took a bus, then a boat. Then we reached Ubin. We rented our bike at a shop which says Bike Rental at $3 per day for $4. This is weird. Anyway, we had much fun circling. I was able to avoid any mishap and took upon all the slopes with my experienced but super rusty biking skill. There was one slope where i almost fall off, because of my faulty rear brake. I even removed my feet from the pedal and intended to jump off. Lucky mishap abandoned me and went on to JC, who fell down at another slope and had many cuts on his legs and hands, where blood and pus promptly exit. He enjoyed accidentally decorating my shorts with his blood and pus on the bus journey back. Anyway, i was quite pissed with my bike. The bicycle chain came off twice and i had to put them back, with some help from KY and JC. Of course, i did the dirty work, and my hands are super black from the lubricating oil. The second incident where the chain fall off happened right after i washed my hand. I was indeed pissed.

While carrying my bike through the side of a gate, my knee when crazy. The muscle there went haywire and it felt super duper tight when i move it. Lucky Jun Ze and his super biking female friend was there. Jun Ze attended to me. I have no idea what he was mumbling about my injury, some excess liquid build up and over exerting of muscle. No idea what he toking about. I only know that he did something to my leg which cause the pain to be so immense that i can't blend it at all. Then he did something else which does not seem to help. Then he ask me to push my bike with him accompanying me. It was then when something weird happen. As i walk, the pain slowly eased more and more until i was able to bike again. Jun Ze is not only the god of english. He is also the god of muscle injury.

After more slopes and mud and witnessing many near crash tricks by lagger and him repaying my laughter and worry for him by smashing me some muddy water when he stopped in the middle of a big puddle of muddy water, we arrived at Cek Jawa.



Most of us are fansinated by the crab like creatures living in the mangrove swamp.





Bin Zhao looked abit funny in that picture. He looks like he is urinating on the crab like creatures we were observing. Of course he didn't really do so.

I was almost expecting to see some cute mudskippers moving around, but didn't see any. :(

Later back at the chalet, we had BBQ, where i was quite pissed with some of my classmates. The girls cooked magi noodle for us, which we are supposed to only eay a bit and leave it for the other guys who were busy and also the girls. But many attacked like wolfs. I only ate a small bowl, and end up washing everyone's bowl. Then ZM start questioning the reliabilty of the cleaniness of the bowl i washed. So much for doing girls' job. I was not pissed at this time. But later when i need to wash a mug and jokingly ask her to do so for me(since she don't trust my washing), the girls gang up against me leh! So i have to lower my head and guai guai wash my own mug. During the first round of BBQ-ing, before the rain got too big for us to continue, many wer busy eating up all the food we were BBQing. I was holding up an umbrella so that the food won't be wet, while many are busy eating. Cheryl is the funniest, she kept coming over to the BBQ pit and take food for the girls. Like some DHL delivery service. I would like to say smth about Chong Song, since i don't think he will be reading my blog.

When he was there with us at the pit, he was extremely busy. He was always seen holding a plate and a fork in his hand, eating every batch of food that was ready. When KY ask him to bring a plate into the living room for the rest, he got confused and stunted for a while, then he bring the food in. 5minutes later, he came and ask me what to do with the food, as nobody seems to be eating. Of course, i know of what nasty thoughts he had in his mind, and said that there are many like me who haven't ate. After that he disappeared into the living room.

This is what i find when i enter the living room later.



Actually there was a few crabsticks and harshbrowns left, but i was a little afraid to eat too. Ani was using a PLASTIC fork on the grill. JC's butter brush is also PLASTIC. One protruding end of the fork is prefectly curved. I think this is due to melting, but he say its broken. I've never seen a plastic fork broke in a prefect curve before. I've suffered smelling toxi air produced by burnt plastic before, and i smelt the same thing while holding the umbrellas.

Anyway, the second round of BBQ was much better, because i'm now the bad guy and never help to BBQ liao. I just try to watch tv (I nv watch tv at home) and ate a few fishballs. I feel much happier this way. =D But i still feel abit bad because the rest were busy BBQing away



while i busy trying to relearn the skill of watching a tv programme, with RX pretending he is on tv.



The chalet end unoffically when most of us left without eating the chicken wings at 9.45 to board the 9.55 shuttle bus to the MRT station. The 10.55 shuttle was too late and we may not make it to the last train. On the train, i slpt soundly, the first time i did so for days.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]