Saturday, November 26, 2005

 

New site feature

My website will now only present you the terms and condition page once every 2 weeks after u clicked the agree button.

My site should also save the section of the page where you last visited, and load it back when u visit again. For example, if you went to notepad.net features page before you navigate to another site or close the window, my site will load back the notepad.net homepage the next time you visit me. It will not load back the features page however; it only saves the section of my site you are in.

Enjoy! If you have any problem, please inform me.

These features only works on a cookie enabled browser.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]