Sunday, November 13, 2005

 

To Zombie

without you, the life of those around you will be less exciting, fun and fulfilling. Without u, elvin will flunk. without you, i'm not that much of an audiophile, without you, i won't have so much pirated stuffs to have fun with. Without you, cxtreme will be alot quieter. Without you tsum lum will be burdened with more work, without you to take up the space in VS, some undesirable person will get in.

I'm really sory about the "back-stabbing", but yr existence is pretty much important to those around you, especially those who appreicate.

Your enemies will know about their weakness, while your friends will know about their strength.

Being depressed is the last thing you can do to your life.

You arrived in this world crying. Do you want to leave this world crying too?

If so, then what is your purpose? You have never really lived, since you leave the same way you arrive.

Instead, cherish the moment, no matter how same each moment is, there are unique difference, as long as you are observant enough. These differences occurs only once in your life; for life is random.

Give yourself a goal, a purpose in life, and when the time is up, u'll leave the world with a smile, satistified that you have done what you set out to do.

You hate muggers. Do you want to live like them? With intangible and infeasible goals.

Ask them.
"You want to do well? So wat? You think you can be lawyer? Doctor? Just because you take bio? Are you really motivated enough to make that field your purpose in life?"

Most likely, they will be stumped for words. Seldom do we come across people who really know what they are after.

People like the mysterious KAO only follows what his mother instructs him to do, like a robot, carrying out duties, doing things, without thinking, without purpose. What then is the point of working so hard? Is there something you really can get out of all these?

There's a reason i heck about my studies, and concentrate on having fun, enjoying myself and go into art of programming. I do not want to live my life by doing what others want of me. Other people should spend time managing their own life, and should not care about mine. Its my right to live my life my own way. Life is priceless. Do not allow others to steal it from you.

There is a reason why i admire comp guys now. I see the drive in myself, as well as them. The drive to make it the purpose of their life, and the motivation to carry it through their lives. How many of the muggers are able to do just that?

Ya ya.. some mugger say, my goal is to go to so and so university. So what? If good universities are that important, Bill Gates would be Bill Dead now.

To me, all those who do computers, no matter how nerdy they may seem, are much more remarkable than those muggers out there. Muggers have no life. Geeks have 2 lives. One in reality, one in the cyber world. However, some are too concerned about their cuber life and forgot about reality. I myself was almost going that way until i meet my dear si hui who open my eyes for me.

When Zombie told me that he programs for the fun of it, i know that he is similar to me, in a way. The drive is there, the motivation is there. Prehaps he lack the will to carry it through, the resolution to improve himself.

I was once a social reject, yes, i'm totally ashamed of it. yet i'm doing significantly well now. I tried very hard to fit in, there this is the result i get.

Maybe Zombie can stop protraying himself negatively, be more normal, speak less loudly, be more observant about others facial expression to infer how they feel about you, and so on..

With that said, i shall conclude that it is your life, and be not affected by what others think about you but how you affect yourself. Dwelling on your misery never help. Thinking about it all the time never help. Think of happier times. No, don't tell me you have never experience happiness before. And soon, life will seems brighter, because you feel that it is so, and become brighter, because you make it so.

i shall now return to watching the movie, cats and dogs.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]