Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Chicken Pox

Wah lao eh, today damn shock tio. My ah bu's friend's children kana the chicken pox. People say "chicken little", "chicken little", but that little children's chicken pox big problem. He have to go hospital with breathing problem. Like got chicken pox then too happy until cannot breath. Sibei dulan.

So my ah bu also scare scare, want me and my ah mei go clinic take vaccine. Wah lao the price killer man. The vaccine so small so little liquid. If take to drink no even one mouthfull, only about one teaspoon like that, can cost 80 dollars! Somemore must take 2 times, because i too lao ah pek, if young children 12 years old or lower than can take one enough. Then lidat total cost 160bucks, somemore vaccine failure rate is 5%, meaning got 100 people stupid stupid go take, than still got 5 people take already still anyhow pox. Not worth it sia. But my ah bu very rich la, so force me and my ah mei take. So now i take liao lor.

At first my ah mei take i see her expression heart inside very scare, becos she like want to cry lidat. Secondary 1 like primary 1. No guts one. Last time i primary school already fight with people in school. Where got scare injection? School time injection is to act man comfort crying girls one. I see my ah mei scare scare, i also scare scare, becos long time never got people use needle poke me. But then my turn take. Haha. Sibei song. Sit there stone stone, injection over liao still donno. No feeling one leh! Aiya.. my ah mei scared me.

Today i also get new glasses. Not the drink kind. Is the can wear kind. Very nice no have frame, so won't have dirty stuffs growing on the spectacle between the frame and lens. But sibei fragile. I think more fragile than ipod Nano. Remove specs must use both hand, cannot fight, PE, sleep while wearing. No freedom! Freedom in society already quite limited. Now my glasses also want to come and kao bei me. Haiz. But never mind, my glasses quite solid. Use already can see clear clear. So ok lor. Nevermind la. But still can be mahfun. Now have to bring one spare glasses to school use. Becos got PE lesson must change. Can the school please do me a favour by taking away the PE lesson? Sure cannot one. They say PE is very good. Can let us rest our brain and work our body to become fit. Becos i fat so i very jialet. very hard to turn the "a" in fat to the "i" in fit. Thats why i like computer. Can delete away "a" then type again can liao. No need go PE so mahfun.

Comments:
Me aspiring to get chicken pox during NS. Heh, cant believe i thought of such an idea. Join me will you?
 
lol! I got vaccine liao leh.. haha.also chicken pox at the most 2 weeks... u ah.. getting more and more evil.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]