Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

Dreaming ahead into the future

Gadgets

These are stuffs i would really, really, really like to get hold off. Dreaming about it all day long. Would some kind better-off visitor to my site fulfill my dream by buying one of these for me? Thank you!

Sony MZDH10

A HI-MD player with a colour screen!


Wait, there's more to it. This player sports a 1.3MP camera!

iAudio x5

A ultra stylo HDD MP3 Player with video playback, photo viewing and ebook reading feature!

Academic
I'm no mugger. I hate muggers. But i still want to score full As for my Alevels.

Love
May my dear be with me for many many many many many many more years ahead.

Quality of Life
Improve.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]