Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

Flag Day



Today i also donno what i do, donno who convince me go and sign up for doing the flag day. My many days in chinese high also never hear of flag day or do flag day before. Chinese high do flag day is desperate people with no CIP. I currently got class position as IT rep and CCA position as Vice President. Not enough service meh? But i still come cause seems like very fun and i never do flag day before. Everytime got people ask me donate i dau them one. So today let people get their turn to dau me. I not bad hor?

So today i eat finish my

and I get my

and ask people to donate. Lilly is super clever one. She brought this

and then can put money into her bag in case nobody donate also won't lao kui.

I think i too lazy blog shan't say too much, except got two interesting experience. A lao tai tai walk by, then my dear ask her donate, she don't want donate. Then she take out her money walk one big round come find me and donate me. Haha. I ugly ugly also can be si nai sha shou. LOL! Then got an old man donate to me, i give him the sticker, he donno what the sticker for, then i tell him is to indicate that he donate to me already. Then he laugh and laugh. His laughter super cute one. I think more cute than those baby laughter. Then he walk pass lilly that time he point to his sticker and say "zhuo ji hao, zhuo ji hao" and smile and laugh again. Cute old man!

Today i also realized something very important. I shall list down the ways that people avoid donating money to you.
1)Smile at you and walk away
2)Smile at you + shake head and walk away
3)Smile at you + nod head and walk away
4)Turn their head 180 degrees from you
5)Pretend to window shop at a shop nearby
6)Become totally blind for a few seconds
7)Stare at the coin bag you are holding
8)Take out their wallet in front of you, and use it to buy something from a shop nearby
9)Suddenly handphone provides them tonnes of entertainment
10)Act blur and lower their IQ by 100%

According to a mental survey done by my mind, i also discover that male adults have higher tendencies of donating to girls, while old people have higher tendency of donating than anyone else at all. I shall respect and be kind to all old people from now on! They help build our singapore until now nice nice, and then they still contribute to the nice nice singapore they built! What have we done to deserve their kindness? Old people are very solid man!

Last time i see one old woman at orchard, like out to con people lidat. She ask me if i can spare her 2dollars have her meal. Her hand like got stroke, cannot use properly. Then i see her so pityfully me and si hui gave her 1 dollar each. Then she cannot take her money using her hand, must ask us put in the pocket. I think she liar because orchard food not cost 2dollar. And also her hand lidat how to eat? I think either she really lie to us cheat money or she abandoned by her children that day and hungry need money buy food. So i see her so poor thing give her money. I don't think she greedy con man. Old people near the end of their life liao. They greedy kope money also can use awhile only. Then must go heaven report liao. Thats why i don't mind giving her a small sum even though i think she lie. What if she really need the money? 2 dollar so little nevermind one la.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]