Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

Life.2005

2005 is the year when I:

Got a girlfriend
Bought a Hi-MD player
Became an audiophile
Destroyed 3 mouses
Bought my first audio technica can
Bought my first nike shoe
Bought my first more than 60 bucks earphone
Learnt C++ programming
Wrote Notepad.NET
Wrote Qict
Wrote Xtreme Attendance Manager
Became Vice President of cXtreme
Topped class in Computing for 1 term
Started hating creative
Started hating iPod
Blogged more seriously at most time
Experienced a fall in blog viewership at the beginning of the year
Wrote alot of love poems
Got my first laptop
Completed at least 4 FPS games
Learnt to program in VB.NET 2005
Went to 2 chalets consecutively
Gave poh wei a guai lan birthday present
Particpated in Adsense programme to earn revenue through my site
Got into AJC and hated it and regretted it
Had fun programming and controlling electronic scoreboard for Inter-JC Chinese Current Affair Quiz 2005
Participated in my first IT related competition and screwed it up
Became more and more rebellious
Got my first handphone camera
Came up with 2 different site design
Design a simple girlish blog for my girlfriend
Stopped smsing amanda all the time
Became very interested in politics
Learn how to prepare Campell soup
Slacked the entire year and still get A for computing and B for physic
Had the worst maths result ever in my life and decided to drop Fmaths
Started posting stuffs critising organisations
Stopped posting stuffs critising organisations
Became incredibly anti-mugger
First time not discrimiated by anyone in my class
Like everyone in my class except for 1 or 2
Got a trohpy for Best CCA Ideas 2005

I'll addon to this list if i can recall more...

Comments:
Do you know a guy named Mark Seeger?
 
durrr, maybe I should leave some contact info
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]