Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

I walked through the gates of hell

-My girlfriend arrived pretty late to school today, depriving us of our morning chat
-discovered we didn't share the same lecture and tutorial for maths, which is supposed to happen
-timetable totally screwed up, little common breaks and periods, days she dimiss late i dismiss early, and vice versa
-each period shorten to 30min instead of 45min, but each lesson now occupies 2 periods,the only exception being our breaks. Some breaks happy happy 2 period, some guai lan guai lan become 1 period.
-Some days have 4 consective free periods, before having PE at 4.15pm
-The max different in dismissal time between me and my dear is a whooping 3hr.
-The inconsistent break will cause alot of people to come down with stomach disorder
-PE on the first day of school
-Almost lost school uniform
-went for hair cut, the person totally screw it up and i look like a jerk
-had a row with my dear
-got laugh at by my father who never laugh for my hairstyle.


FUCK YOU AJC.

Comments:
i agree...
totally
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]