Monday, January 02, 2006

 

What was i thinking?

Recently for some yet and unknown reason, i felt like double or even triple posting things that i've already posted on my blog, for example, writing about christmas and new year from another angle. Which, fortunately i didn't get around into doing because it would no doubt bore the hell out of my few fellow readers. Anyway, if you don't mind, let me get around to do my random rantings, which unfortunately you have no choice to mind or not, as i'm the owner of this blog, not you.

Recently my dad has finally gotten around to doing some serious actions in order to save up for buying a car, to get around Singapore much easier without relying on the stupidly of public transport which mainly relies on stupid bus drivers like the one me and poh wei encountered a few days back.

The date on my laptop reads 1/2/2006, yet i don't feel as if i've grown since the big countdown. The monotony of life still goes on, as long as my heart continues to pump. The more i think about, the more i realise that the older i grow, the lesser freedom i'll enjoy.

Soon i'll also be in the 2 years of what i would like to call "the lost ages", as i could do virtually nothing with my life during the 2 years in NS. Perhaps, it may not be that bad. Someone managed to find time to set up and run his own company whilst in NS. Then again, such cases are far and between.

In order to find safe harbour to keep my soul alive and not turn into a lifeless zombie when school reopens, i've been participating actively in a minidisc forum recently. It is where my interest lays now. Minidisc may seem to be outdated stuffs for those around who uses Mp3 players, but its weird charm which i now find has made the format last more than a decade ago, when it first came out as a tape replacement. Now, the ever-evolving MD has become portable audio player that works similar to an MP3 player, a camera and a removeable portable device to keep up with the times. An MD that can store 80min of music in the past can store more than 10hrs of music now. I admire the Zi Qiang Bu Xi spirits of the Minidiscs.

Sorry for the lack of flow and chunky feel to this entry. I feel like blogging, yet my brain was not in the blogging mode. Too sian.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]