Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Computing

Here i am, siting in my chair, on my butt, being freeze to death until my fingers are stiff, from the relentless cold chilly wind blowing out from an air conditional which was initially designed to make life more uncomfortable but unfortunately misused by AJC to such an extend that many of us are suffering from stiffy fingers whether is it in the Hall, Computer Lab or the Audititorum.

No wonder we have little money for anything else. All the facilities that ajcians should be getting has turned into stiffy little fingers.

Oh well, time for PE. Lets get hot. I wonder when my central nerves will breakdown from such rapid change in temperature throughout the day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]