Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

Forget homework

"Robert, how come you never do maths tutorial today? I'll confiscate your ez-link card. As promised."

"Teacher, sorry la. don't lidat can?"

"What lidat? I already said that those who never do maths tutorial will have their ez-link confiscated. Cannot leave school until you finish the tutorial."

"Teacher, i yesterday cca until very late. Reach home bath shit and eat already 9pm. Very tired. Then i watch 2 episodes of anime to destress. Then 10pm liao. Very tired so i sleep never do."

"Sleep what sleep? You better do your tutorials. You can just sleep later."

"What la teacher! All kinds of problems also use sleep less to solve? You win liao! Then if my problem is lack of sleep how to solve?"

"Eh..."

"Teacher! You are denying me of my sleep. Sleep is something that nature has bestowed to us. By denying sleep, aren't you denying nature? Not even recongizing that nature exists? Without nature, you don't exist, since nature created us. Hence, you are denying your own existence. Since you do not exist, there is no homework given by you to speak about. Then why are you still trying to cheat me of my ez-link card?"

"Ok. Sorry Robert."


I've always wanted to use this excuse for not doing my maths tutorial, but haven't gone round to using it yet. Btw, i don't think the last line will ever happen.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]