Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

A typical Sunday

A typical sunday typically begins with me waking up. This is an essential action without which nothing else would happen to be on a typical sunday. Following this essential action, i turned on the power to my Creative 2.1 Speaker System and Acer Laptop, which i later power up too. I would then use my BatteryFree A4Tech Wireless mouse to click around on my desktop, launching an anime to watch on my laptop. I would then carry on watching until my parents are back from the market with our breakfast. Then i would gobble it down hastily, and return to my anime.

If situation is ideal, me and si hui may log on to maplestory to enjoy the game together. Otherwise, i continue watching the anime.

Lunch time approached and left. I'm still slacking. There are some homework to do, but there are plently of time left. So lets continue watching.

2pm
3pm

Still early. Abit sick and tired of watching anime. Lets surf the net.

4pm
5pm

Time for dinner. Eat eat eat. Back to the computer for more anime.

6pm
7pm

Oh no, the sun is going home. Should i start doing homework now? No! Lets play the gameboy for half an hour first.

7.30pm
8pm
8.30pm

Oh dear! Look at the time! Time to take out homework! Reluctantly i keep my gameboy and take out my homework, reading through a few questions.

9pm
Oh no. Its late now. I'm too tired to concentrate well on doing homework. I'm not productive when i'm tired. Time for more relaxing stuffs. Power up my computer. More anime.

10pm
Ok. Time to sleep. Have to wake up early the next day.

Goodnight.

Comments:
Well...at least you didnt start your sunday at three...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]