Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

A pretty bad week

This week is a pretty bad week for me, and trying to make myself feel happier, I shall deceive myself in thinking that tomorrow will be a better day.

Monday
Screwed up my physics SPA. Although I think my friends' answers were wrong, I don't think mine is correct as well.

Tuesday
Called to see the VP. We had a little chat and I was surprised by her ability to remain calm and my inability to tell her about all the disclaimers that had already been put into place.

Wednesday
Nothing very bad, but club session was kinda screwed, with Vinoth absent without reason and asking Darren to release the club by 3pm (Only half an hour of club session). As some sort of backlash of this, Mr Hong asked to meet me on friday. I had no idea why.

Thursday
Discover calculator screen got display problem, possibly due to it being water logged by yesterday's rain. Despite that fact that basically everyone in AJC walks to the YCK MRT to take a train, the huge distance between both these places meant that there were no covered shelter. Even with an umbrella, with downpour of such might, I was wet, and so is my bag.

Also, my newly delievered bit char-g remote control cars experienced some steering problems after it when for a dive from the table top. I fixed the problem, but a tiny spring which allows the car to move straight went missing. So one of my car can only turn circle now.

Comments:
who told her about your webby eh?..

disclaimers are nothing.. you can still be sued even with a disclaimer..

you think those seditious acts offenders have no disclaimers? one even had a password..

i had my tea sessions with the VP too.. quite normal for me.. a few times already.. almost all the teachers and the admins know me.. in a notorious way.. haha
 
Actually i think your posts were brilliant.
 
some informer pretending to be web server manager, even though the correct title for such a job isn't web server manager.

I have a pretty good idea who that guy is, and he is going to fall hard.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]