Saturday, April 08, 2006

 

Pretty weird

Firstly "And for your information again, when I told him about it, he told me that he knew about it all along and just laughed it off. And definately, I can conclude that he is much sweeter than the girl you are protecting, as from what I have observed, he doesn't even bear any grudges with anyone of you all, even though he knows that you all are talking behind his back."
Who the fuck is talking behind his back other than you who scolded him for being a weakling? Now you need his support and you call him sweet????

Teachers have always taught us to use whatever knowledge we gained recently, so that that little bit of knowledge can stick to our mind like super glue. Take for example, the word, "fallacy". The GP department in AJC had recently given us an interesting piece of writing that brings out the meaning and application of different forms of fallacy in a light-hearted and humourous matter.

I was lucky enough to have stumbled across a nobody's blog, someone who had not even made his first buck, someone who whines about practically everything; a guy who jumps well was called a frog, a girl whom he copied from was called a bitch, among many others. It was in such a blog, where I witness a child trying to master his craft. He had used the word "fallacy" as an excuse, or perhaps a reason in which he used to explain what that couldn't possibly be explained. His immaturity, and the fact that he was without doubt new to the fascinating world of the English Language, led him to write this very interesting and creative statement: "Moreover, you have disgraced yourself by using all the vulgarities and fallacies all over the place." I was presently surprised and dumbstruck, to discover that fallacy is something that can be "used". Perhaps it can be. This world is without irony. How does vulgarities and fallacies disgrace oneself? Perhaps it really does.

I must be getting older. My memory must be failing me. Somehow someone had removed everything that the nobody posted, in order for the nobody to retain his false, poised self, burying his inner darker soul in sheets of deceit. The fact that his vulgarity ridden disclaimer, among with the rest of his unpolish and outright offensive posts were removed proves a point. His vulgarities were really a disgrace to himself.

I had always thought that beauty is only skin-deep. All these are evident in the way i carry myself, and my choice of girlfriend. Yet, my making a remark about complexion in passing, that nobody is able to make a 112 words long paragraph to talk about the importance of suntanning and concealers. This really shows the amount of depth that nobody has got.

There must be another meaning of "vogue" which was not recorded in the three dictionaries I owned, and also not found in the definition from dictionary.com, which was retrieved by using a award winning software, Qict, which i conceived last year.
Qict has got this to say. Feeling curious about of those bags, called "tote bags", i did a search on yahoo to find out how such bags should look like.

VOGUE
(P)PRONUNCIATION KEY
(vg) n.
+The prevailing fashion, practice, or style: Hoop skirts were once the vogue.
+Popular acceptance or favor; popularity: a party game no longer in vogue. See Synonyms at fashion. intr.v. vogued, vogueing, or voguing vogues To dance by striking a series of rigid, stylized poses, evocative of fashion models duringphotograph shoots.[French, from Old French, probably from voguer, to sail, row, of Germanic origin; see wegh- in Indo-European Roots. V., after the fashionmagazine Vogue.]Word History: The history of the word vogue demonstrates how sense can change dramatically over time even while flowing, as it were, in the same channel. The Indo-Europeanroot of vogue is *wegh-, meaning to go, transport in a vehicle. Among many other forms derived from this root was the Germanic stem *wga-, water in motion. From this stem came the Old Low German verb wogn, meaning to sway, rock. This verbpassed into Old French as voguer, which meant to sail, row. The Old French word yielded the noun vogue, which probably literally meant a rowing, and so byextension a course, and figuratively reputation and later reputation of fashionable things or prevailing fashion. The French, who have given us manyfashionable things, passed this noun on as well, it being first recorded in English in 1571.
---

VOGUE

n 1: the popular taste at a given time; "leather is the latest vogue"; "he followed current trends"; "the 1920s had a style of their own" [syn: trend, style] 2: a current state of general acceptance and use [syn: currency]

---
However, if i were to be someone who had zero access to dictionaries, and had no prior knowledge of the use of that word, I would have easily mistaken "vogue" for meaning "buried and forgotten". It was plain luck that I have prior knowledge of the meaning of that word, and hence would not experience a lifetime of using the word in the wrong context, which would come as a result of reading his blog. I must say, I was presently surprised when i looked at the advertisements at the top of the page.



That image above also draws a very clear conclusion about the nature of man who uses such bags. I shall say no more about this, lest some of nobody's hormones get excited.

And I was wondering why my schoolmate from TCHS, became referred to as my best friend. However, the answer to this is not beyond me. By defining a normal schoolmate as my "best friend", we could all take a little peek under that nobody's skull, and examine his definition of friends, which he claimed to be numbered in thousands. For me, i would list out simplified levels of friendship like this:

Girlfriend
Buddy/Best friends
Friends
Classmates
Schoolmates

In that nobody's definition, a schoolmate is a best friend. Putting these together, we get:

Normal/Nobody's
Girlfriend/NA
Buddy/NA
Friends/NA
Classmates/girlfriend
Schoolmates/bestfriend
forgotten friends/friends
strangers/classmates
enemies/schoolmates
NA/forgotten friends
NA/strangers
NA/enemies

No wonder he has so many friends! Strangers are his good friends too! And i was thinking why he mentioned that he was such a kind person. Now i know. He is kind enough to treat his enemies as schoolmates. If he did not do so, he would have to chop off many of his arms.

Ah, that nobody say that if i were to criticise him, i would have to make a sound one, which is like what he was doing. Such a powerful move. He judged for himself that his criticism was sound, and urged me to follow his judgement. Isn't that trying to make it hard for me? He asked for me to use a suitable word if i want to call him names. I only remembered refering to him as D, which was the initial of his self-given name. However, i shall boldly take up the challenge of calling him a suitable name. The advertisement i saw on yahoo's page could be a good guide.

For once, i really agreed with what that nobody had to say, which was this: She is really a snob towards me(nobody). I would also wish to make use of the chance here to add on that practically everyone was snob to that nobody in school, as we had mastered the skill of ignoring him by putting him into our blind spot. A better analogy would be trying to ignore the pain of the ulcer in your mouth. Normally, we just ignore it. But sometimes, it is really a pain in the ass.

Interestingly, that nobody's conclusion that the girl was pissed and angry was his own observation. His own biasness. How about considering that that nobody looked pissed and angry when he declared that the bad result he had gotten for his physics test despite referencing others for the answer was the fault of those around him. That could explain why nobody had to suddenly declare that what he said was a joke, in an desperate attempt to save what he had unconciously burped out from his mouth. It all depends on different perspectives, and because of that, a shit labelled a girl a bitch.

I find it heart warming that someone who had made so many mistakes in his definitions and was still trying to practice to get used to the idea of "fallacy" was concerned about my GP grade. I only have this to say: I was one of the 4 people in the class who managed to pass the recent GP test. Wait. I retract my previous statement. He may use it as a basis to call me a snob. I use english for marketing my softwares, writing technical and user documentations, while his use of English seems to be demeaning to the idea of language in general, which was this: To argue. He asked me to go for lessons, so that "it may help you in arguing with people." No thanks. I'm not you.

"I hope that without me going through the trouble (it is not trouble actually, as I can also learn something in the process) of flipping through my notes on fallacy"
There there, didn't i just told you that he was still learning his craft? Still learning how to make use of the idea of fallacy? Seems like he still has a long way to go.

Next, he goes on to criticise me about my conduct during certain maths lecture. I feel so pampered that he cares so much for me. But no thanks aye?

"It really irritates people when they read your blog, by commenting how things were not according to your way in a high profile manner." That was what he said about my blog. But looking at my increased blog viewership and also scatter comments here and there about how true my observations were (so true that one even appeared on Straits Times), i could only conclude that the only "people" irritated by my blog is him. Rather, the converse is true. I shall procceed with quotes from those who visited his blog.

"i serously hope he get's thrown over board when he goes dragonboating...if not, i'm joing the DB team for jalan besar CC as well just to throw him over board.
HE"S SPOILING THE IMAGE OF DRAGONBOATERS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!
man...i must allert all nat team boaters to go drown him b4 he destroys our image...
and...from reading his post...WTF...class of jokers and snoobs???
i think he's the freaking snoob. as for jokers, WK, i'm not in ur class so i won't noe
=p
btw...wad a looser...HIOKZ...i can do more pull ups then him!! or rather...other than STBJ, i can do WAY better in all stations compared to his results...HIOKZ...

ok...lol...indecent behaviour from a gal here...i shall seal my mouth...=p"


"think if he's in my class ...wahahha....
he'll get kicked over the parapet at level 2

serves him right for being an ass...lol...

or maybe the class rep woulda stepped in and hammered him with a table already lol(like the class rep almost did with on of the most irritating pple in the class....hehehhe...loved that episode...wahhahah...)"

There are many more graphical comments, which i felt obliged not to post here, as it may cause my dear reader to vomit on his or her keyboard. There are also several interesting quotes which i found oddly disturbing and strangely amusing.

"If you think that with the people within the class is supporting you are enough, then you are wrong."
Firstly, tell me why i am wrong. Tell me how many are in favour of you. Do not take what little kindness others have shown you for granted. Secondly, that nobody seems to have an uncanny ability to spread untruth without any facts to support it other than thoughts and opinions of his own.

"And you need support of people who are in a much higher hierarchy to support your actions."
Does crying mother and father quality as support of higher hierarchy? I can do so too if that nobody don't mind me slaughter what little support he has.

"and your tone was not very appropriate, as you sound like a political leader, from the opposition party, trying to stir up the emotions of your supporters in a desperate situation"
I was rather happy that i came off making a speech like a political leader. That was a mock political campaign speech during GP lessons.

"And people whom you claim are protecting you, to know what the truth is."
Did i claim anyone is protecting me? It seems like the converse is true. But i did see that nobody actively seeking the protection of a member of the "higher hierarchy".

"I quote from the movie, V for Vendetta, "Politician uses the lies to hide the truth, while artist uses lies to show the truth". I am definately not a politician, neither am I as gifted as an artist, hence, I shall use the fact to show the truth, and I hope that you acknowledge it."
Movies were called movies for a reason: To entertain. Using quotes from movies which were no doubt written to entertain to sustain an argument, the shallowness of that nobody's thoughts and soul is exposed. I shall bring myself down to his level, in an attempt to convince him that he is really shallow. I am BOTH a politician, and an artist. I write poems and run political campaigns in my cca last year, and i was genuinely interested in the magical world of politics. Since according to the movie, artist and politicans are at opposite ends of the spectrum, i do not exist mathematically. This is obviously wrong.

"Firstly, your complexion is worse than mine, so you are in no way to comment on my complexion."
So even if this was the case, which according to your ex good friend zombie wasn't true, I can argue similarly that "your complexion is better than mine, so you are in no way to comment on my complexion". Please try to make more sense, and stop failing your GP because you based everything on your own opinions and ideas, which interestingly don't really make sense. If i want to, i could go on and say that it is the thoughts and ideas that make a person (I think, therefore I am), and therefore I can conclude that that nobody are a pathetically senseless person. Without sense, whatever that nobody had said can be deemed voided, as those were the result of a unhinged mind.

It is now late at night, in the morning in fact. I shall turn in for the night to enjoy a peaceful sleep. I only hope, sincerely with all my heart, my guts and my brain, that nice guys like JunZhe and Kai Siong will not go into his ignore list, just like the girl who was kind enough to not mind sitting beside that nobody and allowing that nobody to reference his answers despite it being a test. I would also wish to console zombie, who was one guy in AJC who really had the intention to help that nobody. You had made the wrong choice of friends. Zombie, someone who puts you into his ignore list just because you pointed out his flaws objectively in order to help him do not deserve a kind person like you.

All that said, i shall gently push the power off button on my laptop, and pray for a better and brighter day.

I hope this would be more enlightening than someone who writes his entire essay based on his own opinions and judgements, which was biased beyond doubt while at the same time crying foul over the biasness of the person whom he was addressing. While worrying whether i could do well for GP, he wrote an essay that would no doubt fail himself for GP. A dramatic irony.

PS: Sorry for my poor grammar aye? The night is wearing me out.

Comments:
you said about somethings that you cannot describe about that 'mr nobody'.

well then why don u just pour out all those disgusting things you said u cant type? im sure there's nothing more disgusting for readers other than orgies or beheaded corpses.

So just type it out, Im gamed..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]